SASS Wire Forum

Retiring II.. Sorry about the last post, tried to add a link that didn't work out.. Reduced prices today...

3 hours ago, Robyn Gold said:

since the Marlin is spoken for, is the Uberti 45LC available?  & if so I am interested in it, do you take PayPal (I can pay the fee) or Zelle? If so I can pay you today for it and then arrange a time to pick it up or have it shipped to my local FFL.

image.png.ff0b6c1e9da93d8595dbf1ae9305bd85.png

PS- brand new, just joined SASS last night in fact. I'd send a PM but not sure how this system works quite yet, ha

Still available at the moment..  

39 minutes ago, Robyn Gold said:

since the Marlin is spoken for, is the Uberti 45LC available?  & if so I am interested in it, do you take PayPal (I can pay the fee) or Zelle? If so I can pay you today for it and then arrange a time to pick it up or have it shipped to my local FFL.

image.png.ff0b6c1e9da93d8595dbf1ae9305bd85.png

PS- brand new, just joined SASS last night in fact. I'd send a PM but not sure how this system works quite yet, ha

Still available 

price is $950. $50. shipping. I will pay the transfer fees.. Will mark Sold

4 hours ago, Frontier Lone Rider said:

Hey Bandit, you are too young to retire.  I didn't even know about this game until I retired.

I was wondering how you have been doing as I didn't see your name in the Wild Bunch Listing there at Eleanor. 

Good Luck and good health,

Frontier Lone Rider

Hey FLR, how have you been ?? Well I hope.. I'm hangin in there, My old lungs gave out, hips and legs too.. Turned my tractor over several years ago and broke my arm... Can't shoot a rifle very fast now.. Figured it was time to hang it up... Sold my Harley too.. All I do is raise Hereford cattle with help of my son.. Not layin down and quitting though......  Good to hear from you..  Take care  

You have some mighty good looking firearms offered up here and your prices are in the ball park.  I can testify that these can be run fast as I have seen the Bandit in action.

Like you, I was raised with about 120 Polled Herefords.  The required work kept me from hanging out on a street corner and getting into trouble.  Helped me to develop quite a work ethic which seems to be lacking in quite a few today.

• Mink Shoals Bandit, #49388 changed the title to Retiring II.. Sorry about the last post, tried to add a link that didn't work out.. Reduced prices today...
On 1/31/2021 at 8:38 PM, Splitthumb said:

Tell me about the bottom 97' for $300.00 , is the wood with or without cracks or splits , If without , I'll take it .  Oh , it is functionable , right !  What is the serial numbers , and do they match ? Splitthumb

Shipped

Archived