SASS Wire Forum

Happy At Her Job

Subdeacon Joe

Now, I do believe that is what they might call a SABOT round~!  ^_^

Wonder what the muzzle velocity is...? :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

That smile says “Yeah, that’s right. There’s going to be an earth shattering Kaboom....” :D

If people would just learn to quit using Glocks, there would be much fewer KABOOMS.

That is a sabot, the pedals will fall off in flight.  It’s a nice chest thump when one goes off and you are inside.  Once it’s gone, flip the safety down, knee switch the door open, flip another one in, close it up get the hell out of the way and yell “up”...

1 minute ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

I think I'm in love!

With the lass or the load...?  :rolleyes:

When I was in blue meant practice or inert round, so is the penetrator not DU? SAwful expensive to be throwing lots of them down range unless it is inert. Also no range decon required. And yess she is cute.

Imis (1203 mos Armor small unit commander)

I swear she looks like one of my co-workers who volunteered to spend two years in the sand box.  That would be her MOS too.  She should be coming back soon.

14 minutes ago, Calamity Kris said:

I swear she looks like one of my co-workers who volunteered to spend two years in the sand box.  That would be her MOS too.  She should be coming back soon.

Might not be her, Kris...  :rolleyes:

Strong Europe Tank Challenge 2018

GRAFENWOEHR, BY, GERMANY

Photo by Gertrud Zach 

Training Support Activity Europe

A Swedish soldier with the Wartofta Tank Company, Skaraborg Regiment carries a round during the Strong Europe Tank Challenge, June 5, 2018. U.S. Army Europe and the German Army co-host the third Strong Europe Tank Challenge at Grafenwoehr Training Area, June 3 – 8, 2018. The Strong Europe Tank Challenge is an annual training event designed to give participating nations a dynamic, productive and fun environment in which to foster military partnerships, form Soldier-level relationships, and share tactics, techniques and procedures. (U.S. Army photo by Gertrud Zach)

By the way... this was an armor competition in 2018.  We placed seventh.  :(

Link

1 hour ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

GRAFENWOEHR, BY, GERMANY

Photo by Gertrud Zach 

A Swedish soldier with the Wartofta Tank Company, Skaraborg Regiment carries a round during the Strong Europe Tank Challenge, June 5, 2018. U.S. Army Europe and the German Army co-host the third Strong Europe Tank Challenge at Grafenwoehr Training Area, June 3 – 8, 2018. The Strong Europe Tank Challenge is an annual training event designed to give participating nations a dynamic, productive and fun environment in which to foster military partnerships, form Soldier-level relationships, and share tactics, techniques and procedures. (U.S. Army photo by Gertrud Zach)

Link

Likely not.  A striking similarity to be sure.  If I can come up with a picture of Amanda, I'll post it.

4 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

GRAFENWOEHR, BY, GERMANY

Photo by Gertrud Zach 

Link

......... Swedish Pistol Team ?  :wub:

I spent several days at Graf with 8" howitzers.  Not the most pleasant place in Germany.  No we were not the 8" unit that blew the south wall out of the brewery.

And here I thought she was the secretary.
It's obvious she's taking a message!
"Dear Sir: 

"Take This!

"Sincerely yours ..."

Archived