SASS Wire Forum

Does This Mean Anything?

Subdeacon Joe

2 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

142593506_10160457171869186_7853108122087505455_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=rsOHyH1vk_UAX_ULMX9&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=e15425476ed6ba0f91a28c51d2798eaa&oe=6036C634

Oh my word...can it get any worse?

God created MAN...and seeing he needed a companion, created WOMAN from man's body (rib).

There are only male and female.

Even the ones born with both 'parts' are still one or the other!

Folks, I have more experience in and around the LGBTQ community than probably anyone here in the Saloon. 

I can say with quite certainty that the referenced quotation was from someone with far more emotional challenges than simple gender identity. Please do not internalize it as being representative of the community as a whole. 

And please say a prayer for this person, that they would find peace. 

19 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Folks, I have more experience in and around the LGBTQ community than probably anyone here in the Saloon. 

I can say with quite certainty that the referenced quotation was from someone with far more emotional challenges than simple gender identity. Please do not internalize it as being representative of the community as a whole. 

Great response Charlie. 

28 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Amen to that. 

Unfortunately I have heard people here in Sonoma County spouting drek about 75 percent as bad as that.  

1 hour ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

We also have people in our lives...

I just think the extreme folk like the above are really getting WAY extreme, no matter the cause.

Yes, I believe we need to be praying for ALL.

1 hour ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

What does the Q stand for?

This stuff is out of control. I lost count of the number of times I’ve held a door for a woman or suggested she go first and was told that they could open their own door and didn’t need help, etc.. that I’m hesitant to do it anymore. 

16 minutes ago, sassnetguy50 said:

What does the Q stand for?

Queer.

it is apparently all right to refer to homosexuals as queer again, because they now refer to themselves as queer.

It used to just be the parades - "we're here, we're queer, we're here we're queer get over it".

But now it is apparently an acceptable thing, anytime every time all the time.

11 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Queer.

it is apparently all right to refer to homosexuals as queer again, because they now refer to themselves as queer.

It used to just be the parades - "we're here, we're queer, we're here we're queer get over it".

But now it is apparently an acceptable thing, anytime every time all the time.

Wrong. I’ve been told by a local leader of the group that the “Q” stands for questioning, they don’t know what they are yet.

Everybody now has a keyboard and a portal to the internet. Therefore anybody of hundreds of millions can try to propagate their aberrant thoughts. Then somebody takes them seriously, if only to deplore them, with the result that the nonsense gets propagated to innumerable places, including websites like this. Which is what they are looking for in the first place.

The best response is to never pass this stuff along in the first place.

4 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Oh my word...can it get any worse?

God created MAN...and seeing he needed a companion, created WOMAN from man's body (rib).

There are only male and female.

Even the ones born with both 'parts' are still one or the other!

Vive la difference!!!!!! You ladies are all beyond awesome...on all levels. 

Even the Bible says if husbands don't honor and respect their wives, their prayers will be ignored.

By golly, if I was a married combat Infantryman, or Marine, I would not want my prayers to be ignored, for sure!!! 

9 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Others who are part of that group say queer

Not around here.

9 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Vive la difference!!!!!! You ladies are all beyond awesome...on all levels. 

Even the Bible says if husbands don't honor and respect their wives, their prayers will be ignored.

By golly, if I was a married combat Infantryman, or Marine, I would not want my prayers to be ignored, for sure!!! 

I married a Recon Marine....and he follows the above.

But I must follow the direction women were given. (Some forget we WERE given direction)

Of course, him being Recon, nothing gets by him!!!:wub:

Had to google Cis :lol: And also found this

How many genders are there 2020?
However, gender isn't about someone's anatomy, it is about who they know them self to be. There are many different gender identities, including male, female, transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, and all, none or a combination of these.

Like I said before, out here in the country when something is born we lift it up and say, boy or girl. That's the end of that.

12 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Wrong. I’ve been told by a local leader of the group that the “Q” stands for questioning, they don’t know what they are yet.

I have never heard that but apparently both terms are used.

https://ok2bme.ca/resources/kids-teens/what-does-lgbtq-mean/

After reading part of that opening statement, I didn't understand most of the words, but it did bring to mind The Tower of Bable. Now I am wondering how my wife and I managed to get through 62 years of marriage as just a man and a woman. 

I kinda like that myself, and I am certain my wife does too. The girls are grown and have their lives to live, and if I wasn't around she would have no one to correct or direct. :lol: 

She is a delight and we have fun in our own way. 

It's standard 'through-the-looking-glass' up-is-down-and-down-is-up psuedo-psycho-socio-science-y claim to legitimacy.

In a nutshell, the blah-blah is saying that someone who was born a woman and lives as a woman is only conforming to society and has done nothing to earn the title of 'woman'. Therefore she has less right to claim to be a woman than someone who was born a man but chooses to live as a woman.

16 hours ago, watab kid said:

all this is way to confusing for me to waste time even trying to comprehend , i understand why they are confused - they are wasting the time 

I agree. Sounds like

cow pie.jpg

On 1/27/2021 at 10:56 AM, Smoken D said:

Had to google Cis :lol: And also found this

How many genders are there 2020?
However, gender isn't about someone's anatomy, it is about who they know them self to be. There are many different gender identities, including male, female, transgender, gender neutral, non-binary, agender, pangender, genderqueer, two-spirit, third gender, and all, none or a combination of these.

So it's sort of like SASS catagories.  They keep inventing news ones so everybody can play how they want.

On 1/26/2021 at 8:32 PM, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Everybody now has a keyboard and a portal to the internet. Therefore anybody of hundreds of millions can try to propagate their aberrant thoughts. Then somebody takes them seriously, if only to deplore them, with the result that the nonsense gets propagated to innumerable places, including websites like this. Which is what they are looking for in the first place.

The best response is to never pass this stuff along in the first place.

I wish you luck on that Red. Don't believe it will happen but you are correct. Do't pass it along.

47 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

So it's sort of like SASS catagories.  They keep inventing news ones so everybody can play how they want.

As humorous as your response is, I believe you’re actually quite right. 

One of my best friends, a comfortably open middle-aged gay man, gets irritated at what he calls the “newly queer” who spend an inordinate amount of time inventing subsets of sexuality and creating labels for them. This man is a retired Navy chief who came to terms with his sexuality before Don’t Ask Don’t Tell. He and his partner, now husband, could have been court martialed at the time. 

He says the newly queer are working too hard to create their own versions of challenges the gay community faced 30 years ago. He’s wants them to just be happy for who and where they are. 

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

...................... is that male or female waste ? .........   :huh:

Just for the sake of argument we'll say it came out of a BULL

JHC :P

On 1/26/2021 at 8:22 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

142593506_10160457171869186_7853108122087505455_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=rsOHyH1vk_UAX_ULMX9&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=e15425476ed6ba0f91a28c51d2798eaa&oe=6036C634

What language is this manifesto written in ? Seriously, I don't understand a word of it......I want to display some empathy. But as of now, and with my current level of understanding,  I may offend the writer....... 

It's part of the language of the left. Identity politics. And if you don't understand it, you need to, or you will be an unarmed victim of it. It's a direct assault on the concept of individual rights as it assigns rights and privilege to victim groups over the so called victimizer groups. 

Archived