SASS Wire Forum

I think we can all get in on the lawsuit

Buckshot Bob

I’m in but who’s getting sued? If we sue the ammo manufacturers we’ll never get any ammo!!:D

I'm in. Where do I sign up. 

Yep...not too long ago, the gun shops around my area had pictures of the former congressman/candidate for senator, prominently displayed, with the slogan at the bottom that stated: "Salesman of the Year". 

In fact, I had no real desire to own an AR, until this joker slipped up and spilled the beans, officially, that their aim is to ban them. In fact, as a senate candidate, that was a point he was running on. So, I bought one, and may buy another, before old sniffin' joe is told by his handlers, that they need to address this "issue".

Most everyone, with a working mind, had already had figured their position out, years ago, but he was the first one, of that party, to publicly admit it. He was told to hush up, and the claim was weakly denied, by other members of that party...but by then the horse was out of the barn. Some of the folks that came late, or were just a little bit slow, finally had the "light bulb" go off in their heads, and they seemed shocked. I guess that was the pitcher of ice water that was thrown in their faces.

They don't need to re-write the Constitution, and Bill of Rights....they need to re-read them.

As do we all...

W.K.

1 hour ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Let's just say that one of the key members was designated "The Greatest Gun Salesman Ever" and that was nothing like it is now!:angry:

Has nothing to do with him. It's Covid and the riots and the 7 million new gunowners.

The best time to hoard is when nobody else is interested.   After the riots, pandemic, election and rumors of assault rifle bans, lots of people have decided they now want an AR-15 or some equivalent firearm for personal defense.   If they've waited this long, maybe they should wait 2 more years for the panic to subside.  

13 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

The best time to hoard is when nobody else is interested.   After the riots, pandemic, election and rumors of assault rifle bans, lots of people have decided they now want an AR-15 or some equivalent firearm for personal defense.   If they've waited this long, maybe they should wait 2 more years for the panic to subside.  

Now what fun would that be. :) 

Archived