SASS Wire Forum

Important Announcement about EOT 2021

Misty Moonshine

Roper, we are staying at the Pla-Mor up in Bremen. The first campground they have on the list has a 30 day minimum and the other one is limited on size of unit.

https://pla-mor.net/index.html

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Roper, we are staying at the Pla-Mor up in Bremen. The first campground they have on the list has a 30 day minimum and the other one is limited on size of unit.

That is a shame on the month stay for the RV park.

Many are going that route...but I believe that is really just being lazy on trying to schedule in coming/outgoing.

Hmmmmmm.....

On 2/2/2021 at 11:30 AM, DeaconKC said:

Unfortunately right now $70/1000 is a fair price.

70/K us a steal!

I saw some at gunshow last week for $400/K :angry:  

needless to say, I didn’t buy any! 

On 2/1/2021 at 12:06 PM, Griff said:

When I clicked on Register Online, I get:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

I'm feeling a little... not wanted!

i ALSO RECEIVED THE SAME MESSAGE.  WHAT WILL WE DO?

31 minutes ago, Fargo Bill, SASS #4942 said:

i ALSO RECEIVED THE SAME MESSAGE.  WHAT WILL WE DO?

Why, we'll wait until Feb 8 @ 9am CST just like everyone else!  Then we'll flood their servers and cause the world to crash about our ears!!!!    Oh yeah, insert little sarcastic smiley face here!

So the registration opens @ 9am on Monday but what time zone? Being out here on the “right” coast I’ll have to do some cogitating to get the right time. B)

Kajun

9 hours ago, Tn Tombstone said:

Thanks TT.  We made reservations at JT's Campgrounds. 

Not that we are really likely to be able to travel... but for us its 8,311 miles to Founders Ranch..... and 9,427 to Indianapolis.  :rolleyes:      Whats  1000 miles between friends eh?:lol:

EOT.gif

5 hours ago, Constable Nelson #11784 said:

Not that we are really likely to be able to travel... but for us its 8,311 miles to Founders Ranch..... and 9,427 to Indianapolis.  :rolleyes:      Whats  1000 miles between friends eh?:lol:

EOT.gif

Maybe it's shorter if you go the other way round. :D

10 hours ago, Constable Nelson #11784 said:

EOT.gif

Awwww....I so miss you, my cutie-patootie!!!

Hugs!

This is great to have the world championship east of the Mississippi.  It would be great to have either the world or national championship east of the Mississippi on a regular revolving basis.   There are lots of cowboys and cowgirls east of the Mississippi :) 

7 minutes ago, ethan callahan said:

This is great to have the world championship east of the Mississippi.  It would be great to have either the world or national championship east of the Mississippi on a regular revolving basis.   There are lots of cowboys and cowgirls east of the Mississippi :) 

Sure, sure, but remember we are celebrating the old west, not the old east. :)

Archived