SASS Wire Forum

FOUND Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Deluxe Kit - 90304

Shakes Peare

I know the MSRP is ~$310  ; typically sells on Midway or Natchez for $215-$250

Currently gouging on ebay for $500+ 

If anyone has a lead on one with all components present (new is good too :) ) Admittedly, I do not know what I dont know yet, so am open to suggestions that wont break my gun budget!  Cumberland Mtn John came through with dies and an extra component, I think it is time to move to the next phase of the plan. Sooner or later the primers will return.

1 hour ago, Shakes Peare said:

I know the MSRP is ~$310  ; typically sells on Midway or Natchez for $215-$250

Currently gouging on ebay for $500+ 

If anyone has a lead on one with all components present (new is good too :) ) Admittedly, I do not know what I dont know yet, so am open to suggestions that wont break my gun budget!  Cumberland Mtn John came through with dies and an extra component, I think it is time to move to the next phase of the plan. Sooner or later the primers will return.

The kit has quite a few things you do not need, and lacks some things you do need.  Get the press alone, (order it from Wal-hole), and then buy individual items to build out you personalized "kit" for less.

1 hour ago, McCandless said:

The kit has quite a few things you do not need, and lacks some things you do need.  Get the press alone, (order it from Wal-hole), and then buy individual items to build out you personalized "kit" for less.

^ Absolutely.  Skip the kit and buy the side items separately.

• Shakes Peare changed the title to FOUND Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Deluxe Kit - 90304

Archived