SASS Wire Forum

2021 Georgia State SASS Championship

Krazy Kajun

3 hours ago, Marauder SASS #13056 said:

We will also let folks know that we still have a costume contest as some may not have realized that.

Yeah, I was really really sad that I missed the costume contest. I don't have any idea when it was, but I missed it. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drove 20 hours, through a gas crisis,  from Massachusetts just to see what all the hoopla was all about. Well, it certainly didn't disappoint. Totally over the top shoot! There is no better host than Fast Eddie and company. 

The awards ceremony was the best! The MC was a riot! Our posse with Capt Bill and his family and others was superb!

And winning a buckle when I thought I didn't have a great match was just the frosting on the cake!

Well played folks!

12 hours ago, Rancho Roy said:

Drove 20 hours, through a gas crisis,  from Massachusetts just to see what all the hoopla was all about. Well, it certainly didn't disappoint. Totally over the top shoot! There is no better host than Fast Eddie and company. 

The awards ceremony was the best! The MC was a riot! Our posse with Capt Bill and his family and others was superb!

And winning a buckle when I thought I didn't have a great match was just the frosting on the cake!

Well played folks!

It was great shooting with you Roy! I hope we can again soon!

Archived