SASS Wire Forum

2021 Georgia State SASS Championship

Krazy Kajun

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

This website stays pretty current. Just change the search city as needed.

https://tracker.gasbuddy.com/?q=Stockbridge

Should of known there was an app for that

Looking at the stages......lots of fun stuff thrown in. This is going to be a great match. Lots of movement and choice. And perfect weather for the icing on the cake.

2 hours ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

The Cowboy Cannonball Run

You guys are not right! Shoot well!

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Christian Mortician for winning GA state and the overalls.

Pearly Hearts winner of GA State Cowgirl crown.

Dodge City Dixie winner of the Cowgirl Overalls!

What an awesome match! Thanks Fast Eddie and Crew!!!

My thanks to Fast Eddie and the crew who put on the Ga. State match.  The weather was perfect and the stages were a lot of fun.  It was obvious that a lot of work went into building all those props.  We also had a good time hanging out at the camper yacking it up with friends between shooting too.  Dilly bars, fruit, drinks provided on the range and even delivered to the shooting bays several times during the match.  Did I mention that the awards were over the top?   I'm already looking forward to next year.

20 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

My thanks to Fast Eddie and the crew who put on the Ga. State match.  The weather was perfect and the stages were a lot of fun.  It was obvious that a lot of work went into building all those props.  We also had a good time hanging out at the camper yacking it up with friends between shooting too.  Dilly bars, fruit, drinks provided on the range and even delivered to the shooting bays several times during the match.  Did I mention that the awards were over the top?   I'm already looking forward to next year.

The buckles look great!

C174B764-646C-49BE-96AA-724E8F459A2E.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Fun was had by all, can’t wait for what’s new for next year

Thank you Fast Eddie and Crew for a WONDERFUL Georgia State Championship!  Stages were well written and targets were at a comfortable distance.  A couple of the tables were long for a Lady Outlaw shooting shotgun but other than that no complaints!  Stage 9 was a hoot!  I'm ready to push thru those doors again and shoot the knockdowns.  Great vendors, great food and snacks with plenty of choices to stay hydrated.  

Again, job well done!

p.s.  Enjoyed them dilly bars DQ Jones!  :wub:

The thought, preparation and work that went into this match.....free drinks, free snacks, tokens for free lunch, twice! 

A world class range. WiFi everywhere, marble in the bathrooms, showers!

Top notch awards! The buckles are gorgeous! 

10 flawless extremely well thought out stages. Different, challenging, but most of all fun!

And top notch competition!

This should be a bucket list match for any SASS shooter.

Ditto on everything that been said good of the match plus the fact it was worth a 12 hour drive each way. Thanks for a fun match.

Thank you to the whole crew!!!!!  Had a great time!!!

Congratulations to the State winners and the overall winners.  

Great match.  A lot of planning and hard work went into this match. Thursday night Eddie and Blackhawk was still working on last minute issues to make this a successful match. At 10.P.M we left stage one and Eddie was still there when we left. 

Eddy, BlackHawk, Marauder, and all the volunteers, a Big Ada-boy for all

On 5/15/2021 at 12:31 PM, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Reminder... don't take out your frustrations on your Barkeep!

2021-05-15-11-21-10.jpg

My favorite stage.

I liked the awards ceremony on the range. Hope we do the same way next year. The State Champion buckles was better than a catered dinner. 

20210516_211248.jpg

1 hour ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

I liked the awards ceremony on the range. Hope we do the same way next year. The State Champion buckles was better than a catered dinner. 

20210516_211248.jpg

Yep.  If I were choosing between the buckle and the dinner, I'll take the buckle.  

3 hours ago, Purly SASS # 57438 said:

That is the current plan.  We got lots of complements on it.

Instead of the banquet, we gave two free meals per shooter, plus water, fruit, snacks, etc. We got the tent ($2500!!!) just in case of bad weather and it worked great

We will also let folks know that we still have a costume contest as some may not have realized that.

Fast Eddie has some other great new ideas for next year.

(Just remember, folks, such matches require many thousands of hours of work from many people.  Before, during and after the match.  And Eddie puts in more than anyone.)

Archived