SASS Wire Forum

Notifications with new software

Tequila Shooter

I’ve noticed that since the software update that my notifications (little bell at the top of the screen) very seldom notifies me of any posts that I’m tagged in, replies to my posts, or reactions.  I haven’t heard anyone else say anything about it, I still get email notifications just not on website screen.

2 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I’ve noticed that since the software update that my notifications (little bell at the top of the screen) very seldom notifies me of any posts that I’m tagged in, replies to my posts, or reactions.  I haven’t heard anyone else say anything about it, I still get email notifications just not on website screen.

Works fine for me... maybe it doesn't like you!  :rolleyes:

Check your settings in your profile. After the change mine wouldn't go down a  topic to where i last read. Found an option in my profile to turn it on. Wasn't there before. Good Luck

12 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

@Eyesa Horg I couldn’t find what you’re talking about, can ya tell me where it was?

The item I had to deal with--going to the last read post was: Click on the arrow next to your alias at the top of the page. Then click Account settings, then click "Content view behavior". When you click the arrow next to your alias, the page that comes up will have an settings box on the right side that has "Notification settings". Hope that helps, if not I'll try to snip some pictures of the page for you.

3 hours ago, Eyesa Horg said:

The item I had to deal with--going to the last read post was: Click on the arrow next to your alias at the top of the page. Then click Account settings, then click "Content view behavior". When you click the arrow next to your alias, the page that comes up will have an settings box on the right side that has "Notification settings". Hope that helps, if not I'll try to snip some pictures of the page for you.

I got it, thanks and I also saw some other settings that I updated. Appreciate it

Archived