SASS Wire Forum

Someone Is About To Have a Very Bad Day

Subdeacon Joe

20 minutes ago, Whiskey Business said:

On a positive note, someone is going to get a free rifle.

I hope it’s loaded.  If not, ammunition is hard to find.

:ph34r:

5 hours ago, DocWard said:

Yes. Yes they are.

Maybe not.  A couple of years ago our police chief left his sidearm in the men's room at the public library.  It was never recovered and he's still the chief.  I never heard of any disciplinary action at all.....if any was taken.

3 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Maybe not.  A couple of years ago our police chief left his sidearm in the men's room at the public library.  It was never recovered and he's still the chief.  I never heard of any disciplinary action at all.....if any was taken.

It's good to be the chief. 

If he reported it honestly, he would get some disciplinary action, but probably not termination. It's when you try to cover something up that it bites you in the butt.

14 hours ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

I hope it’s loaded.  If not, ammunition is hard to find.

:ph34r:

No mag.

In basic training on bivouac I leaned my M14 against a tree during chow call. Then After eating iI remembered! Trying not to look like I I was in a panic I went back to the tree. It was gone.then I saw another about 19 feet away so I picked it up. 3 days later we all turned them in to the arms room. Then when it was range time, I got mine back, and the guy who had walked away with mine got his back. Thank God it wasn’t the Drill Sgt who took it. :blink:

Archived