SASS Wire Forum

FOUND----Shotgun belt

vidette

I have a Kirkpatrick shotgun belt in good shape and dark brown.  I am a 32 waist and have to take it to the last hole, so it should fit a 36 waist perfectly.

Double shell loops with 5 or 6 38 loops. $50 shipped.  I can send pictures later today if interested.

Johnny Meadows

johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

928-300-6684

Johnny I’m also a 32 waist and the belt I have is mernickle size 36 (it’s just got 45LC shell holder loops).. So I think we are in the same boat in terms of how your belt fits.  Maybe I should be asking for a smaller size

Would you be interested in a shotgun slide ?

I have a Mernickle  12 ga./ .38 loops slide that is in rough-out leather.

Thx.  X   Mark

1 hour ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

I have a Kirkpatrick shotgun belt in good shape and dark brown.  I am a 32 waist and have to take it to the last hole, so it should fit a 36 waist perfectly.

Double shell loops with 5 or 6 38 loops. $50 shipped.  I can send pictures later today if interested.

Johnny Meadows

928-300-6684

I would be interested in seeing a pic Vidette is not interested. 

Waist size has nothing to do with it, how many of us wear their belt actually on their waist? And even if you do you will be wearing it over your pants and maybe another belt. Take a cloth tailors tape and measure where you will actually wear the belt and use that as your middle hole. Saves lots of grief buying the wrong size belt if you measure.

2 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

Waist size has nothing to do with it, how many of us wear their belt actually on their waist? And even if you do you will be wearing it over your pants and maybe another belt. Take a cloth tailors tape and measure where you will actually wear the belt and use that as your middle hole. Saves lots of grief buying the wrong size belt if you measure.

This^^^^^

I wear size 34 pants, my gun belt is 41" to the middle hole for a correct fit.

Remember, most of us wear out gunbelts lower than our waist ,and for most their rear end is larger than their waist. Shotgun belt size can be even more different as on most of us our belly is even larger. Measure twice, buy once.

6 hours ago, vidette said:

Johnny I’m also a 32 waist and the belt I have is mernickle size 36 (it’s just got 45LC shell holder loops).. So I think we are in the same boat in terms of how your belt fits.  Maybe I should be asking for a smaller size

I have a tough time with  32" pants and now buy 33".  This belt is almost to big for me.

6 hours ago, Texas ShaDi said:

I would be interested in seeing a pic Vidette is not interested. 

Send me an email: johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

J.M.

10 hours ago, vidette said:

Are you interested in selling the belt with the .45 loops?

I’ve got a couple I’m doing now, adding the other cartridge loops wouldn’t be a problem. Back side is lined with an oil tan chap leather. I’ll get a few more pictures if you like. 

F7382CC3-E3DD-426C-8954-2A5504D884F5.jpeg

On 1/24/2021 at 8:03 AM, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

Johnny Meadows

928-300-6684

If you look around, that is an excellent price for the belt.

On 1/24/2021 at 8:03 AM, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

Johnny Meadows

928-300-6684

I can almost remember a 32 waist. 

• vidette changed the title to FOUND----Shotgun belt

Archived