SASS Wire Forum

Found Some Bullets

J.W.Nish

I've been trying  purchase some Hi-Tek coated bullets all summer. Last week after Googling again "Cast Bullet Mfg" and it seemed like endless searches with everyone's site saying OUT OF STOCK,  no back-order, or notify me. I found a caster that had the ones I needed in stock. 38 CAL .358  TCFP 125gr, lever gun bullets, 32 cal .313 RNFP 115gr for my Ruger's. The post office delivered today enough for me to last at least 1 year or more.  CHEY-CAST BULLETS,  a SSAS member owned company. In Stock, Quick & Fair Shipping.  Thank you

Slowpoke WY #5164 & Dazee Bristol #10816, and Waterboy #25286, as always  SASS members seem to come through. Going out to the range to self isolate to play and practice today and not feel like I have to conserve rounds.

JW NISH

I wanted to try some 38-55 and 44-40 coated rounds for the 1st time.   CHEY-CAST BULLETS had them in stock at reasonable prices, so they are now in my reloading room.

CHEY-CAST BULLETS are also the ones who just bought all of that reloading/casting equipment from Alli Moes hubby a couple of weeks ago.

No shortage of Bullets around here...... at least for 45 or 38/357 anyway..... don't know bout other sizes. 

Colorado Jackson has zillions of Bullets with more being made everyday,

I just delivered 3000 to a Pard this AM.

here's the link.....    https://www.cimarronbullets.com/

Primers are another story.......

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

I was at CheyCast today, they are my neighbor. They were casting and sizing all day on the new equipment. 

Let him know I’ll be looking for .457 round ball.  :D

Archived