SASS Wire Forum

Y2K22 Southeast Regional - Ambush at Cavern Cove

Buck D. Law, SASS #62183

Remember when we thought Y2K was forever away? We all know that time flies so I thought it might be a good idea to let everyone know that the Southeast Regional, Ambush at Cavern Cove, will be returning to its traditional time slot on the weekend that contains the first Sunday of October beginning in 2022. This will put warmup matches on Thursday September 29th with the main match being shot on Friday the 30th and Saturday October 1st. 

This move will allow our overall Regional champions to compete shortly thereafter at the National Championships in Oklahoma City and take place at a time when the weather is typically kinder. 

Some of you are probably thinking "that's the week right after xxxxx xx xxx and it's going to be hard to make both matches!" I don't want to steal their thunder, but the very gracious match director at this match that so many of us love. . .where Barkeep Casey and I typically tend bar. . . has agreed to move his match a week earlier in 2022 to allow a week break between his match and ours.

2022 is going to be an awesome year in the cowboy world. Y'all come now, ya hear!

Archived