SASS Wire Forum

A useful term but rarely used.

Raylan

1 hour ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Sophia Loren: pic #60590

Nope

Bird Gun Quail - nope. Pat Riot - yep. But it applies to other things too than just women or men. Classic 1911 or Colt Peacemaker - nope. Glock - yep. F15 - nope. A 10 Warthog - yep. 

2C45D03B-30AF-45D8-BC2E-84155A45287A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Nope

In the literal meaning of the term, you are correct. The figurative meaning of the term, that of a " A woman who is attractive despite not being conventionally beautiful" applies quite well to Sophia Loren. She herself has acknowledged it, saying:

When it was suggested that she would find more success after having a nose job, Loren refused, stating, “I knew perfectly well that my beauty was the result of a lot of irregularities all blended together in one face, my face. Whether I won or lost, it was going to be in the original version.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/style/sophia-lorens-most-iconic-looks-a4317256.html

7 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

What keeps 'Gilligan's Island' star Dawn Wells still going strong at 81 -  Entertainment - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FL

I think she’s cute and not at all ugly.

39 minutes ago, DocWard said:

In the literal meaning of the term, you are correct. The figurative meaning of the term, that of a " A woman who is attractive despite not being conventionally beautiful" applies quite well to Sophia Loren. She herself has acknowledge it, saying:

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/style/sophia-lorens-most-iconic-looks-a4317256.html

We will literally agree to disagree. :)

22 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

image.png.8c61bb223789ee2afcc87d83be6c241b.png

On the fence about her.

1 hour ago, Raylan said:

Bird Gun Quail - nope. Pat Riot - yep. But it applies to other things too than just women or men. Classic 1911 or Colt Peacemaker - nope. Glock - yep. F15 - nope. A 10 Warthog - yep. 

For the purpose of this thread, we are not interested in hardware. Just software. :P

9 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

We will literally agree to disagree. :)

It's her you're disagreeing with! I'm gentleman enough to never disagree with a woman about something like that, especially a beautiful one.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I just thought that up now! Brilliant aren't I?:P

Archived