SASS Wire Forum

Locked Out

Frontier Lone Rider

When I went to sign-in to the SASS Forum today, I got a message that said I wasn't allowed to sign-in?

The saved email address and password that I have used for years was no longer recognized.  When I hit the Forgot Password Link, the response was that SASS did not recognize that email address?

I created a new account using the identical information that I used for years and created a new account.  But, all of my previous information is gone.  I have to start over completing a profile, ect.

Check with a Moderator and see if they may be able to recover your old account.

2 hours ago, Frontier Lone Rider said:

When I went to sign-in to the SASS Forum today, I got a message that said I wasn't allowed to sign-in?

The saved email address and password that I have used for years was no longer recognized.  When I hit the Forgot Password Link, the response was that SASS did not recognize that email address?

I created a new account using the identical information that I used for years and created a new account.  But, all of my previous information is gone.  I have to start over completing a profile, ect.

Sent you a PM.  I need to know which of the two e-mails you wish to use, and we can reset your password for you.

Eli

Archived