SE Regional "Ambush at Cavern Cove" 2021

Barkeep Casey

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

He's Jay.

You're Charlie?

Yep, but you’ve got inside information ;)

1 hour ago, Mean Mary 45913 said:

H and I are on posse 3.

Going to miss shooting with y’all.

Ahhh, the sweet nectar of Ireland.

On 10/16/2021 at 9:52 PM, Cahawbakid said:

Thanks for input TN. I still don’t see 12 or where it starts?

You'll have to look on the practiscore site. The link may be in your email confirmation. Use it to register and log in. Can call me or pm me if you need to.

2 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

your picture of the day is the inspiration for stage 2. This comes from the 2007 Ambush.

170112541_Stage3-2007.png.b81f802391dd264f2a12542af7612f90.png

I've always wanted to do this, but figured I'd get strung up if I did. Haha... maybe... :ph34r:

1 minute ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

I've always wanted to do this, but figured I'd get strung up if I did. Haha... maybe... :ph34r:

Remember...these are the "inspiration" from which some things are "loosely" based.

Besides, I know they would track me down and string me up...no figuring about it! :P

7 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

You'll have to look on the practiscore site. The link may be in your email confirmation. Use it to register and log in. Can call me or pm me if you need to.

If somebody can convert these posse numbers to the actual posse numbers, we would be able to understand this chart.Screenshot_20211018-083018.thumb.png.ec4189846a2e87201b9c6eaaaf73a050.png

19 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Remember...these are the "inspiration" from which some things are "loosely" based.

Besides, I know they would track me down and string me up...no figuring about it! :P

Heck, I'm the Rainmaker, I get blamed all the time anyway... huh Buck? :P

I remember the secret stages well including that one. I enjoyed the SS but some of the faster shooters didn't much care for it. I always thought it would make a great side match stage. At least the secret might stay a secret until at least lunch.

30 minutes ago, Fretless said:

If somebody can convert these posse numbers to the actual posse numbers, we would be able to understand this chart.Screenshot_20211018-083018.thumb.png.ec4189846a2e87201b9c6eaaaf73a050.png

Thanks Fretless, this is what I was referring to. I guess maybe Tn has a decoder ring 

14 minutes ago, Ringer said:

Makes you just love practicescoreless  more and more.

That chart came from the NAR website.  My guess would be that it's a generic schedule which can be used every year, and just hasn't been decoded yet for this year. It has slots for up to 20 posses.

57 minutes ago, Fretless said:

This is the flight schedule from 2019 so please disregard, there is no decoder ring to use.  What TN Williams said is correct. If you are an odd number posse (1,3,5,7,9,11 or 13) You will be first flight Friday and second flight Saturday. and Vice Versa if you are an even number. When you check in at the range they will be able to tell you your starting stage or hopefully Branchwater Jack or Buck D. Law can chime in with that information.

First Flight Safety Briefing Friday is 8:30am at the pavilion with shooting starting at 9:00am. And Second Flight Safety Briefing will be at 12:00pm at the pavilion with shooting starting at 12:30pm.

1 hour ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

Heck, I'm the Rainmaker, I get blamed all the time anyway... huh Buck? :P

I hold you personally responsible for the weather. I'm hoping you're like a wrung out sponge. . .nothing left. :)

5 minutes ago, Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 said:

I hold you personally responsible for the weather. I'm hoping you're like a wrung out sponge. . .nothing left. :)

Don't pin it on Rainmaker.  If it rains I'm going to be looking for you to be holding an umbrella over my guns while I'm on the line. ;)

1 hour ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I remember the secret stages well including that one. I enjoyed the SS but some of the faster shooters didn't much care for it. I always thought it would make a great side match stage. At least the secret might stay a secret until at least lunch.

I called it the-not-so-secret stage. Statistics showed that performance improved from the first posse to shoot the match up until the last one shot it. A great idea that was fun, but a state or regional match is not the place for it.

49 minutes ago, Fretless said:

That chart came from the NAR website.  My guess would be that it's a generic schedule which can be used every year, and just hasn't been decoded yet for this year. It has slots for up to 20 posses.

And it shall return in 2022. Sometimes the best laid plans of mice and men get interrupted. Such was the case this year. 

Tennessee William's is accurate regarding odd numbers being flight one and even numbers being flight two. Where the posses start is being worked out by Branchwater.

19 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I don't know half the names on the list. Who else is on Posse 7? @Tyrel Codyl I know you are.  I think  @BushRod Jones is.  I know @Ocoee Red #31751 is and @Kid Whiskey

The Bowling Green Bunch:

Bushrod

Willy Joe(Bushrod's step son)

Crawdaddy

Poncho

George Emmert

Kid Drover(formerly Knob Creek Drover)

Big Six Henderson

Leadbone

Other's I know are:

You're family of course and Doc 'Duc' McCandless

2 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

The Bowling Green Bunch:

Bushrod

Willy Joe(Bushrod's step son)

Crawdaddy

Poncho

George Emmert

Kid Drover(formerly Knob Creek Drover)

Big Six Henderson

Leadbone

Other's I know are:

You're family of course and Doc 'Duc' McCandless

That's awesome.  I thought that looked like the Kentucky bunch!!!

1 minute ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

That's awesome.  I thought that looked like the Kentucky bunch!!!

Yep, we've got BigFoot tied to a tree in Bowling Green and Leadbone will help watch out for any miscreants trying to plant chicken feet...

@Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 and @Barkeep Casey is this the info you're looking for that Jack made for y'all?  He's been at work since it was dark outside, so I don't have access to the file itself. However, this is a photo of the printouts he was asked to hang up on Thursday. If it's the wrong thing, I'll delete. 

IMG_20211018_094524811.jpg

3 hours ago, Ringer said:

Makes you just love practicescoreless  more and more.

As you know from your past match management experience, there's always one more thing that you need to do to make things perfect. Trust me, moving to another scoring system is on the list. I too hate the fact that it doesn't allow the ability to use aliases. . .unless you happen to know when you register to use your alias in place of your real name. As far as we know, there isn't a way for us to edit user information to change to aliases. 

1 hour ago, Alchemist Belle 93666 said:
@Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 and @Barkeep Casey is this the info you're looking for that Jack made for y'all?  He's been at work since it was dark outside, so I don't have access to the file itself. However, this is a photo of the printouts he was asked to hang up on Thursday. If it's the wrong thing, I'll delete. 

IMG_20211018_094524811.jpg

Thank you, Belle. 

Archived