SASS Wire Forum

SE Regional "Ambush at Cavern Cove" 2021

Barkeep Casey

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just filled out my app and camping reservations for the S.E. Regional.  It was quite an ordeal getting my wireless printer working.  I hadn't used it since January and it had lost it's mind.  It finally gave up and printed out my application.   I miss having my kids around to fix my computer stuff.  

16 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I just filled out my app and camping reservations for the S.E. Regional.  It was quite an ordeal getting my wireless printer working.  I hadn't used it since January and it had lost it's mind.  It finally gave up and printed out my application.   I miss having my kids around to fix my computer stuff.  

For a few drachma your friendly neighborhood Kajun Konsultant can hep ya! :lol:

Oh wait, you wanted it to actually w*rk!

Kajun

2 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

I figure some of your Voodo magic was involved.  Some of that French swamp malware holding my printer hostage for a bucket of crawfish.

3 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

45 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I figure some of your Voodo magic was involved.  Some of that French swamp malware holding my printer hostage for a bucket of crawfish.

Shat you talkin’ like he some kinda coon azz.  Kajun I’ll bring the filet gumbo and cracklins if you bring the boudin. 

1 hour ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Crawfish would be c'est bon! :lol:

Kajun

37 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Shat you talkin’ like he some kinda coon azz.  Kajun I’ll bring the filet gumbo and cracklins if you bring the boudin. 

Mais sha dat sounds tres bien.

Kajun

Chickie and I just mailed our apps today.  Ambush bound baby!!! 

And I hear a bunch of Crackers from Florida are coming again this year too... We gotta defend that Trail Driver Title.

38 minutes ago, The Outlaw Travis James said:

Chickie and I just mailed our apps today.  Ambush bound baby!!! 

And I hear a bunch of Crackers from Florida are coming again this year too... We gotta defend that Trail Driver Title.

I may be the lone wolf from MS (hopefully not). Really looking forward to seeing my friends from “up north”

1 hour ago, Tequila Shooter said:

I may be the lone wolf from MS (hopefully not). Really looking forward to seeing my friends from “up north”

We met Barbados and Connie last year.  I hope to see them again this year.  Good folks.  

• 2 weeks later...

"Hotels" link doesn't work.  Any recommendations for something nearby?

I like the Red Roof Inn in Scottsboro, AL. It is approximately 15 minutes to the range, clean and reasonable.

22 hours ago, McCandless said:

"Hotels" link doesn't work.  Any recommendations for something nearby?

We are staying at the Quality Inn in Scottsboro.  We stayed there the past two years.  It is about 20 minutes from the range.  

Got campground reservation. Apps go in mail tomorrow.

3 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Things just keep gettin more better. Drinks on @Barkeep Casey :ph34r: :D

It is the only way I keep any friends in this game. I stop giving them free drinks and they will probably string me up:P

Are you guys not doing the update emails this year?  I haven't seen one yet so I was just curious.  

1 hour ago, The Outlaw Travis James said:

Are you guys not doing the update emails this year?  I haven't seen one yet so I was just curious.  

I think everyone is still catching their breath from hosting the state match. We have a good match lined up for the regional. 

Well the Pony Express rider picked up my application on his run through town today so hopefully it'll make it to Cavern Cove by match day.  Funniest thing, the rider looked a lot like Barkeep Casey, wonder if my application will actually get there or conveniently get lost along the way! :blink:

Kajun

3 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Well the Pony Express rider picked up my application on his run through town today so hopefully it'll make it to Cavern Cove by match day.  Funniest thing, the rider looked a lot like Barkeep Casey, wonder if my application will actually get there or conveniently get lost along the way! :blink:

Kajun

We'll be sortin' at the front gate. Gotta keep out the riff raff, don'tcha know. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

Your buddy Evil Bob has got it figured out. He sends it in twice. If the gremlins get the first one he is still covered.

3 hours ago, Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 said:

I think everyone is still catching their breath from hosting the state match. We have a good match lined up for the regional. 

Big and Close!!

3 hours ago, Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 said:

We'll be sortin' at the front gate. Gotta keep out the riff raff, don'tcha know. :rolleyes:

Damn, guess I best stay home. I would hate to drive all that way and get turned away at the gate!

14 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Damn, guess I best stay home. I would hate to drive all that way and get turned away at the gate!

The way I see it......if I can jump the creek then I can jump the gate :ph34r: :D :FlagAm:

15 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

Your buddy Evil Bob has got it figured out. He sends it in twice. If the gremlins get the first one he is still covered.

It's easy.  Just mail off several checks.  They'll keep what they need and send you the rest back.   They take good care of us senile shooters.

59 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

The way I see it......if I can jump the creek then I can jump the gate :ph34r: :D :FlagAm:

That is why we built the ramp at the creek. It gets you around the gate in case Buck gets Ornery.

6 hours ago, Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 said:

I can see we need to appoint someone special to keep an eye on you! 

That's why we built those gibbets under the roof of stage 10.

On 5/24/2021 at 2:27 PM, Buck D. Law, SASS #62183 said:

Sounds good.  I forgot you guys just hosted that match.  Was just curious.  I repost them in the Facebook group.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing them.  

Archived