SASS Wire Forum

Heritage Barkeep

Chief Rick

A pint-sized revolver with an Old West flair! Meet the new Heritage Barkeep. The single-action Barkeep comes chambered and ships with the affordable .22 LR rimfire cylinder. This revolver is also compatible and designed to work with an interchangeable .22 WMR cylinder option.
Built for optimal concealability in a light and portable package, the Barkeep boasts fixed open sights for fast action and a clean sight picture. Several grip options deliver classic western styling to compliment the standard black oxide or case-hardened frame finish.
With a two-inch barrel configuration, this compact carry revolver checks all the boxes for form and function.

Heritage Barkeep

Man, I just can't help grinning when I see this.

One year warranty to original purchaser IF factory warranty card was returned.  Purchaser pays postage both ways.  

How dare they name a gun after me without my permission. I am going to have to talk to my legal counsel John Wesley Hardin esq. about this. :D

3 hours ago, Barkeep Casey said:

How dare they name a gun after me without my permission. I am going to have to talk to my legal counsel John Wesley Hardin esq. about this. :D

Well they should at least give you a couple!  :)

I like it.

11 hours ago, Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428 said:

You can get birds head grip frames from heritage. 

D5FBB353-B1C1-4975-8B29-5AF28FC475FA.jpeg

Oh my! Gonna have to get one of these now! Maybe 2!

Archived