SASS Wire Forum

SPF -- Fly Tying Tools, Books, and Materials -- Everything Needed

Cholla

It pains me to type this but I just don't have time or room to resume tying flies and I can't say I enjoy getting my line tangled or "popping" a fly off by cracking the whip.

I have thousands invested in a vise, tools, hooks, books, materials, etc. This literally is everything needed to get into fly tying. There is too much to haul out and photograph unless you are really serious. If you are local I also have fly rods and reels that can be added to the deal for additional funds. This stuff has been boxed up and I don't fully remember what all is in the boxes. I can meet up in Northern Phoenix to Flagstaff. I am willing to trade for firearms face to face. This is hard to price because there is so much stuff. I have autograph books by famous fly fishermen included, including the late Bob Clouser. I think $750 is fair. If you have ever priced fly tying hooks and materials, they are mighty proud of their stuff. 

If you are interested, PM me. I will trade for firearms.

I take PayPal, Venmo, checks, and MOs.

I live by Prescott, AZ.

IMG_2726.JPG

IMG_2727.JPG

IMG_2728.JPG

IMG_2729.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

The vise is the Montana Mongoose. This vise is about 10 years old and has been in storage most of that time. There might be some differences from what is made now. It was a top grade vise when I bought it.

https://www.griffinenterprisesinc.com/index.cfm/product/8_2/montana-mongoose-cam-operated.htm

• Cholla changed the title to SPF -- Fly Tying Tools, Books, and Materials -- Everything Needed

Archived