SASS Wire Forum

Follow up to my Crickett rifle adventure

Finagler 6853 Life

For those that didn't read my first post about the Crickett rifle I boogered up, well, I boogered the barrel so well it became a jack handle.  The kind folks at Keystone Arms replaced the barrel under warranty and I got it back Monday.  Other than the marks that were already on the action, it looks brand spanky new.  The fault lies entirely with me but they saved me.  Not only the cost of buying a new barrel but installing it and return shipping.  I plan on buying another one here shortly, just because.  Someone that gives customer service like that deserves more of my business.

Cute little rifles.  If you have grandkids you want to teach to shoot, go out and get one.  It won't break the bank either.

Them Cricketts is neat little guns.

Did yours have that idiotic lock on it? I bought this one at Walmart, and all the guns at Walmart came with that lock. It's a fixable problem, but it is a pain in the butt.

2008 Birthday Present.jpg

That was intentional on the part of her mother. She said she knew the present I was giving, and what color it was, so told her [s]where[/s] TO WEAR that pink camouflage shirt that morning when she got dressed.

Kind of bummed me out. I thought it was serendipity.

30 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Did yours have that idiotic lock on it? I bought this one at Walmart, and all the guns at Walmart came with that lock. It's a fixable problem, but it is a pain in the butt.

Happiness is a little girl and her new rifle. :)

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

I'll give you $5,000.00for that, and another $5.00 if you throw in the rifle.

I could find an agent, get her on TV commercials and maybe into acting and make a fortune.  That kid could sell ice cubes to a polar bear.

Archived