SASS Wire Forum

SPF NON SASS Walther Stainless PPKS. 380

Shakes Peare

Great gun, sharp, classic, accurate. She learned to shoot in the striker age (quite decent). I have a PPQ and she liked the trigger and action, and didn't realize how different the ppks was. For those who haven't had experience, they are a touch finicky on what ammo they will take and are prone to FTE if not handled firmly.

I love the gun but my SA life has me occupied otherwise.

9 hours ago, Shakes Peare said:

Great gun, sharp, classic, accurate. She learned to shoot in the striker age (quite decent). I have a PPQ and she liked the trigger and action, and didn't realize how different the ppks was. For those who haven't had experience, they are a touch finicky on what ammo they will take and are prone to FTE if not handled firmly.

I love the gun but my SA life has me occupied otherwise.

My late Wife had the same issue with her PPK/S FTE--I and my son never had an issue...she just kind of limp wristed it on occasion. I have found them to be a very accurate, compact pistol.

10 hours ago, Amigo said:

My late Wife had the same issue with her PPK/S FTE--I and my son never had an issue...she just kind of limp wristed it on occasion. I have found them to be a very accurate, compact pistol.

Same. But not suggesting to her she is noodling the gun. I like peace at home. 

54 minutes ago, Happy Appy said:

I didn't know SW had anything to do with Walther  in Germany.

Smith and Wesson was the sole distributor of Walther Arms products from 1999 to 2012. Walther Arms is now a stand alone company.

• Shakes Peare changed the title to SPF NON SASS Walther Stainless PPKS. 380

Archived