SASS Wire Forum

Magazines

Grass Range

In November and December I listed and sold many rifle and pistol magazines. Last week I received a check from a member in Kansas. No note so I do not know what he is buying. I wrote SASS board to see if I could get his alias but no response. I cannot read what he wrote on the memo line. Hopefully he is reading this and can contact me. GR

Happens all the time to me. I have guys talk to me on line using their alias, then call me and give me their real name, and then use the wife's Paypal account to pay and they don't have the same last name! It can get a bit confusing out there sometimes. :)Just post his name here and he will probably get back to you.

1 hour ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

Happens all the time to me. I have guys talk to me on line using their alias, then call me and give me their real name, and then use the wife's Paypal account to pay and they don't have the same last name! It can get a bit confusing out there sometimes. :)Just post his name here and he will probably get back to you.

Same here. I have to check and recheck just to make sure I don't send the wrong thing.

Archived