SASS Wire Forum

Looking for cap and ball pistols

diablo slim

7 hours ago, diablo slim said:

Would like to purchase a couple of 5 1/2 in barrel c&b pistols...what you got?

Blue or SS...36 or 44...Navy or Army grips...1851 or 1860 or Remington or ROA....Lots to choose to from...Just where do you want to go....

Texas Lizard

One Pietta 1858 Remington .44 with 5.5" barrel, blues, steel frame. 

Less than 200 rounds.

Made in 2017.

Comes with a Hunter holster.

Will throw in a western holster that I made, not perfect but useful.

$240 plus shipping.

20210116_095143.jpg

20210116_095523.jpg

20210116_095103.jpg

Diablo,

Just for thought..

A while ago to get a good, competitive, dependable set of C&B's would run you maybe 199$ at Cabelas, or....

THEN!!!!!to get them to work right as described above you would need another $200-240 to be able to shoot it reliably.

Just sayin'   be prepared...

Ol'  #4  

8 hours ago, Ol Number4 said:

Diablo,

Just for thought..

A while ago to get a good, competitive, dependable set of C&B's would run you maybe 199$ at Cabelas, or....

THEN!!!!!to get them to work right as described above you would need another $200-240 to be able to shoot it reliably.

Just sayin'   be prepared...

Ol'  #4  

Yep..I know...

5 hours ago, July Smith said:

Says you cannot receive messages.  If willing to consider a pair of Uberti 8" armies already fully tuned and ready for the races send me a PM.

I like the longer barrels on my c&b's.

The 5.5" barrels seem incomplete.

I have no dog in this hunt. Just my opinion. YMMV. 

Slim I have a pair of 1858 Remm's Navy in .36 cal with  51/2" bbls. I bought them form someone here on the wire years ago. They have been slicked up and come with spare parts to boot. I never shot these as I found a pair of ROA's soon after. If interested in them shoot me a PM.

Rusty Cuffs

10 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

LOL.  You already have two dozen T-Square.  How many do you need?

Just a few more.  Then I'm going to get a CZ 75 TS Czechmate to protect my homestead from The Left.

4 hours ago, Rusty Cuffs said:

Slim I have a pair of 1858 Remm's Navy in .36 cal with  51/2" bbls. I bought them form someone here on the wire years ago. They have been slicked up and come with spare parts to boot. I never shot these as I found a pair of ROA's soon after. If interested in them shoot me a PM.

Rusty Cuffs

Rusty your in-box is full

On 1/20/2021 at 1:40 PM, Rusty Cuffs said:

Rusty Cuffs

Shoot me a price at kendpruitt@gmail.com.....I can't seem to get my mail box on here to work...

On 1/21/2021 at 8:08 AM, Cherokee Slim said:

diablo slim,  I tried to send you a PM but it says you can't receive messages. I have a set of c&b pistols you may be interested in.

I cleaned it out... please message me

On 1/22/2021 at 8:25 AM, Rusty Cuffs said:

Slim I'll shoot you some pictures and a price when I get home this afternoon.

Rusty

I cleaned out my box...still interested

Slim, I have 2 safe Queen 1860 Army steel 44s with 8 inch barrels for sale. They are NEW and unfired with original boxes.                                                  Plus I have all the accessories for them and they are of course also new.                                                                                                                                                                                    

1) 2 Spare Cylinders for them

2)Hornady 44 cal lead balls, 3 boxes, 100 each.

3)Ted Cash Fancy Capper

4)Revolver wool wads 100 X 3

5) Barrel blaster parts patched (2)

6) 44 Colt Nipple wrench and powder measurers

7) Pedersoli adjustable powder measurer with funnel

My pictures are on my phone and I could send them to you or video call is possible.

These items can be seen on Cabela's website as well.

I thought I'd give you or anybody else who might be interested something to look at !!!!

Revolvers and accessories have been sold......................

image.thumb.jpeg.2a6209f7e0fdb06e61d7f0a7f6565c51.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Dusty Desperado said:

Slim, I have 2 safe Queen 1860 Army steel 44s with 7 1/2 inch barrels for sale. They are NEW and unfired with original boxes.                                                  Plus I have all the accessories for them and they are of course also new.                                                                                                                                                                                    

1) 2 Spare Cylinders for them

2) Hodgdon Triple seven black powder FFFG (2)

3)Hornady 44 cal lead balls, 3 boxes, 100 each.

4)Remington percussion caps No. 10, 3 at 100 each

5)Ted Cash Fancy Capper

6)Revolver wool wads 100 X 3

7) Barrel blaster parts patched (2)

8) 44 Colt Nipple wrench and powder measurers

9) Pedersoli adjustable powder measurer with funnel

If you are interested my cell is 480-234-5440. My pictures are on my phone and I could send them to you or video call is possible.

These items can be seen on Cabela's website as well.

Are they 5 1/2 inch barrels?

I've got 1860's with I think 8" barrels. Coupled with a bad shoulder, those things seem as long as a broomstick to get out of the holster. Maybe I need a ghetto holster that hangs with my pants down by my knees.:D

Archived