SASS Wire Forum

FS WINCHESTER M97 12 GA.

pachaug kid

1897 Winchester  12 ga. serial #E654xxx. little bluing left on rec.  area where trigger meets stocks has small piece of wood missing, does not show up well in picture. $350.00 plus shipping to your FFL, insurance additional. NO SALES TO CALF.

P1070245.JPG

P1070242.JPG

P1070272.JPG

P1070274.JPG

P1070226.JPG

P1070224.JPG

P1070228.JPG

It sure would be nice if John Barleycorn didn't jump on every good deal before those of us who are actually trying to outfit ourselves to get started in this sport have a chance to even see the listing.  

If he doesn't take it, please put me in line for this gun.

46 minutes ago, Fretless said:

It sure would be nice if John Barleycorn didn't jump on every good deal before those of us who are actually trying to outfit ourselves to get started in this sport have a chance to even see the listing.  

If he doesn't take it, please put me in line for this gun.

Looks like the seller didn't realize exactly what he had.   Anyway, what you can do is to set your preferences on the first page of the Classified Forum, to "Following" and choose to get an "email whenever new content is posted".  That's how folks know to jump on items.  If you see something you want, don't hesitate, mull it over, whatever, it'll get gone quick.  I've lucked into a couple of good deals here through the notification process.

Hey Pachaug Kid--- Say "Hi" to Jeffrey for us.:D Looking forward to seeing you again this summer!

Eyesa & Ellie

2 hours ago, McCandless said:

Looks like the seller didn't realize exactly what he had.   Anyway, what you can do is to set your preferences on the first page of the Classified Forum, to "Following" and choose to get an "email whenever new content is posted".  That's how folks know to jump on items.  If you see something you want, don't hesitate, mull it over, whatever, it'll get gone quick.  I've lucked into a couple of good deals here through the notification process.

By the time you get the email it is too late.

That is a smoking deal on a Black Diamond 1897.

Archived