SASS Wire Forum

Free to good home. .375 Win. ammo

I have 15 rds of Super X factory loads, 200 gr soft points I believe. I have no use for them. Some corrosion spots on the cases but should shoot fine. Would appreciate if receiver would pay shipping. First PM w/address etc. can have them.

JHC

DSCN4700.JPG

Local gunsmith tells of a customer who bought a .375 rifle sight unseen.  He brought the gun to the gunsmith because he could not even open the bolt. It was glued with some alumininum looking adhesive.  After hours of cleaning  they discovered the mess was caused by the previous owner who had wrapped a .357 mag bullet with enough duct tape to hold it in  place while it was fired.

IF ya play with used guns long enough , ya will see all kinds of evil things done to them 

sometimes you can get them back up , at times they are too far gone or unsafe to help em 

at times ya gotta shake your head , and wonder just what some folks be thinking 

Chickasaw 

4 hours ago, Joke 'um said:

That would be reason enough for me to search out and buy a rifle, just to fit the ammo.

That is pretty sound reasoning... Dad left me a big lot of ammo for his (junk) '06 Woodsmaster.

On 1/17/2021 at 6:32 PM, Moustache Les said:

put it on Gunbroker, but do a bit of research beforehand.  What you have is gold.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'd as soon give 'em to a SASS pard. I've never owned a .375 Win. and don't remember where these came from, someone surely must have given them to me. I have a .375 but it's an H&H, don't think they'd fit too very good. ;) If they're worth a bunch of money don't tell me about it!

JHC

Archived