SASS Wire Forum

Ides of March???

Rancho Roy

I printed the application from their website.

Sent mine in Friday 

Already have our Confirmations!

Sure wish I could stay down in FL between Darkness Falls/Dark Day and the Ides, but life will not permit that at this point.  I'd have a chance to shoot more matches in those two months than I get to shoot up here in two years!  Someday.....

1 hour ago, Dogmeat Dad, SASS #48563L said:

Already have our Confirmations!

Sure wish I could stay down in FL between Darkness Falls/Dark Day and the Ides, but life will not permit that at this point.  I'd have a chance to shoot more matches in those two months than I get to shoot up here in two years!  Someday.....

Ain’t I the lucky one we get to shoot 2 matches together.  Only 1 week and a couple to go.

41 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

Ain’t I the lucky one we get to shoot 2 matches together.  Only 1 week and a couple to go.

While there quite a few monthly matches up this way, everything shuts down in November with matches restarting in March, mostly, we do get snowed out of a few in March.  Problem is that personal responsibilities keep me busy and I generally only have time to shoot one per month.  This year, at least for the first 6 months, we are trying to hit one multi-day match per month and skip out on the monthlies.  Easier for us planning wise than trying to hit two monthlies, but that is just us.  One more year of scrambling and things should start to settle down for that final glide into retirement.  (Technically, I have been retired for about 8 years, but in reality I am just un-gainfully employed!) :rolleyes:

Archived