SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Gun Parts

Sarge

I tried posting this in the Classifieds several days ago.  I was told by a Moderator that I can't post it there because I didn't include  price (although the rules for posting do not mention including price the top of the page).  I've tried contacting two different Moderators in an attempt to obtain clarification in how to properly post this.  No response.  I'm sure if it is the wrong place they will tell me.  

Our local High School Trap Team had a large amount of Cowboy stuff (including Cowboy gun parts) donated to them from the estate of a Cowboy Shooter.  I purchased several boxes of Uberti, Ruger and USFA parts to support the High School Trap Team.  I have no use for these parts, but would like to get my money back and make an additional donation to the kids.  Most of these parts are new and many of them are in the Brownells and other manufacturer wrappers.  I would like to sell them as a single lot if possible or a couple of lots at most.  I have inventoried the entire lot of parts.  Are there any Smiths out there who might have an interest in these parts?  If so, please PM me.  Thanks.

How much do you want for them? Doesn't seem like a difficult question. Please pm me the list at whytelw AT comcast DOT net

6 minutes ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

How much do you want for them? Doesn't seem like a difficult question. Please pm me the list at whytelw AT comcast DOT net

Email sent.

1 hour ago, Sarge said:

I tried posting this in the Classifieds several days ago.  I was told by a Moderator that I can't post it there because I didn't include  price (although the rules for posting do not mention including price the top of the page).  I've tried contacting two different Moderators in an attempt to obtain clarification in how to properly post this.  No response.  I'm sure if it is the wrong place they will tell me.  

Our local High School Trap Team had a large amount of Cowboy stuff (including Cowboy gun parts) donated to them from the estate of a Cowboy Shooter.  I purchased several boxes of Uberti, Ruger and USFA parts to support the High School Trap Team.  I have no use for these parts, but would like to get my money back and make an additional donation to the kids.  Most of these parts are new and many of them are in the Brownells and other manufacturer wrappers.  I would like to sell them as a single lot if possible or a couple of lots at most.  I have inventoried the entire lot of parts.  Are there any Smiths out there who might have an interest in these parts?  If so, please PM me.  Thanks.

Put in on the Classified page and add what you want for it in the text of the add. I found this in the pinned posts at the top of the page.

Sam C. Moderator

• Sam C. Moderator
  • Moderators
  • team_moderator-001A.gif
  • 15 posts
  • SASS# SASS Moderator
  • SASS Headquarters

CLASSIFIEDS FORUM GUIDELINES:

•   You must be a registered member to post in the Classifieds. (no Guests)

•   All items posted for sale must include a price. This is NOT an Auction/bidding site, and linking to

offsite auctions is prohibited. “Make me an offer” with no posted base price is prohibited. If you are

looking for a specific item in trade, then the item/items being sought must be listed in the post.

•   If your item has sold, or a deal is pending, please edit or delete your post to reflect this. For sale threads

older than 60 days without reply or bump will be removed.

•   All person-to-person sales must comply with all applicable city, county, state and federal rules and

restrictions.

•   NO Firearm sales of any kind IF the seller holds a current FFL (Why? Because determining the difference

between a personal sale and a business sale is impossible)

Randy

Archived