SASS Wire Forum

Rifle for sale or trade.

Marlin 1894 44-40 24" barrel. Original action work by Mid Maryland Gunworks and that was pretty dang good. Widdowmaker Hill worked the kinks out that developed: Marlin jam, timing, extractor and had the bottom of the lifter welded up and machined. The only thing that has not been done is the swap to a one piece firing pin. I have never had an issue with Federal or Wolf primers. I am looking for a straight trade for an equal condition, and by equal, that means not only in appearance, but the bugs worked out too (Marlin jam, lifter, timing) JM Marlin Cowboy in 44 magnum.  I would trade for a 20" or 24" rifle. I have this for sale locally for $1300.

Putting it up here to see trade possibilities. If you are in Georgia, North Florida, SC, NC, The Volunteer State or Alabama, I would be willing to drive a 100 miles or so for this trade.

44-40/44 Russian dies and brass Stay tuned.......

Update:

I had a lot of work that started coming in around last Thursday. Worked all weekend and will be out of town for next few days. I will jump on sorting and figuring a price Saturday, but still I have a shut-down job that night relocating equipment. And working again on Sunday!

9 minutes ago, vidette said:

If you decide to sell the skb for non locals please dm me.  Or if Chattanooga is local, dm me :)

9 minutes ago, vidette said:

If you decide to sell the skb for non locals please dm me.  Or if Chattanooga is local, dm me :)

PM sent. Not local but doable.

I’ll take the .45 Colt Top

Brass!!

Please PM where to forward the nugget!!

HEY!!!  DDD!  Ain’t heard from ya!!

I worked all weekend, late into last night. All PM's answered. Heading outta town for several days on work. I'll be back Saturday.

One cowboy in particular was ahead of everyone else wanting all of the brass, but the 45, pending price and shipping costs. This sudden rush of work and me having to head outta town is hindering me from getting it all sorted.

The nuggets will go out in the mail in the morning!

15 hours ago, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

I worked all weekend, late into last night. All PM's answered. Heading outta town for several days on work. I'll be back Saturday.

One cowboy in particular was ahead of everyone else wanting all of the brass, but the 45, pending price and shipping costs. This sudden rush of work and me having to head outta town is hindering me from getting it all sorted.

Dang, my Russians are dedicated .44 Russian, not .44 spl.  :(

Archived