SASS Wire Forum

2nd Amendment Sanctuary State

Raylan

This has already been happening in hundreds of counties across the US especially in blue states. Illinois has 3/4 or more of its counties declared as gun rights sanctuary counties. If the Democrats pass some of the legislation they propose nationally, I predict we will see a sizable number of red states take this course. Progressive lawmakers (Sen Shumer of NY who will be the new senate majority leader among others) have already warned the USSC against overturning current or new firearm laws. And so far the USSC has continued to avoid any significant 2nd Amendment cases. So that leaves the states and counties to resist more (unconstitutional in my opinion) firearms laws.

https://thetexan.news/governor-abbott-says-texas-should-be-a-second-amendment-sanctuary/

I would like to see states become 2nd amendment sanctuary states. This might be useful before more regulations get passed or red states are overcome by folks moving away from blue states and they corrupt local politics. This isn't a political post, just a sneak peek into the future.

10 hours ago, Raylan said:

Progressive lawmakers (Sen Shumer of NY who will be the new senate majority leader among others) have already warned the USSC against overturning current or new firearm laws. And so far the USSC has continued to avoid any significant 2nd Amendment cases. So that leaves the states and counties to resist more (unconstitutional in my opinion) firearms laws.

https://thetexan.news/governor-abbott-says-texas-should-be-a-second-amendment-sanctuary/

Chuckles and the squad are WARNING SCOTUS? The height of their delusions is astounding. But then if SCOTUS actually listens, America is in for very scary times.

Archived