SASS Wire Forum

Creative Restaurant Seating

Subdeacon Joe

Yes we can’t eat in a super well ventilated restaurant with half the seating removed here....it’s unsafe.  

Put up a non ventilated rental tent outside with no windows or vents and moist, humid non circulated air when you enter and pack as many people in as possible....and that is safe :)  the wisdom of our governor is truly inspirational, but I’m not sure I’ll ever reach his ability to not breathe with his head so far up his ass.

im more than tewn years over 60 but my wife would make me climb those stairs - its good exercise 

having a good friend in a wheel chair - quad- that has a great outlook on life but a real keen perception on what is accessible has given me a new understanding on why the laws exist , dumb part of it is most accommodations would make things better for all of us , the two foot bathroom door in my homes half bath is a PITA when i carry cleaning items in to keep it spiffy - wont work at all for my friend , i have an old house 

When I was a kid we would eat a half dozen times a year in SF China Town.  I still remember a restaurant on a side street of Grant.  It had 4 or 5 stories with only a couple of tables on each floor.

Archived