SASS Wire Forum

FINAL PRICE DROP Non-SASS holsters For Sale

Hellbender

We're selling some more items to raise money to rebuild our cowboy town in Lake Charles, Louisiana that was destroyed a few months ago by Hurricanes Laura and Delta.

Let me know what you want here (with your zip code please) and I'll PM you back with the total and how to pay (we take PayPal or personal check). 

We can't go any lower than this.  If these are not sold we'll hold them for shooters prizes.

1. Safariland 11-A brown leather basketweave RH swivel holster for 4" revolvers.  Labelled for COLT but other revolvers will fit, including S&W 686.  Will fit on 2 1/2" or narrower belts - $35 + shipping $30 + shipping  $26 + shipping  SOLD

2. Uncle Mike's Sidekick size 4 black nylon holster for long barrel revolvers.  Will fit 2" or narrower belt behind slots, smaller belt using slots - $15 + shipping $10 + shipping $8 + shipping

IMG_0981.jpeg

IMG_0984.jpeg

IMG_0985.jpeg

IMG_0982.jpeg

IMG_0983.jpeg

IMG_0998.jpeg

IMG_0999.jpeg

IMG_1001.jpeg

Hey pard! Sorry to hear about what happened to your cowboy town.  I don’t really need any of the stuff you have listed but I’d like to send a little cash along to help with the rebuilding.   Can you provide the PayPal name?

Be safe!

~Magnolia Steele

1 hour ago, Magnolia Steele said:

Hey pard! Sorry to hear about what happened to your cowboy town.  I don’t really need any of the stuff you have listed but I’d like to send a little cash along to help with the rebuilding.   Can you provide the PayPal name?

Be safe!

~Magnolia Steele

Hey Magnolia, Steele,

Thanks so much for wanting to help us out with a donation!  The PayPal account to send funds to for our fundraiser is flyingfrog2015@gmail.com.

Many thanks!

Hellbender

1 hour ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

If you find any brown belt keepers in that stash, let me know.

Marshal,

There are two brown Safari belt keepers but I didn't list them because one of the two snaps on each of them is detached from the leather and snapped to the other snap by itself.  If you want them, you can have them for the price of postage - $8.30 for USPS small flat rate box.  Just let me know.  If so, please send me your mailing address along with the postage.

Hellbender

12 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

Marshal,

There are two brown Safari belt keepers but I didn't list them because one of the two snaps on each of them is detached from the leather and snapped to the other snap by itself.  If you want them, you can have them for the price of postage - $8.30 for USPS small flat rate box.  Just let me know.  If so, please send me your mailing address along with the postage.

Hellbender

Thanks, Hellbender.  I think I may have found a source for 4 used ones that are supposedly in good shape.  I'll let you know soon if the 2 you mentioned are needed.

MH

11 minutes ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

Thanks, Hellbender.  I think I may have found a source for 4 used ones that are supposedly in good shape.  I'll let you know soon if the 2 you mentioned are needed.

MH

Sounds good Marshal.  I hope you do find some good ones.

Hellbender

46 minutes ago, Hellbender said:

Hey Magnolia, Steele,

Thanks so much for wanting to help us out with a donation!  The PayPal account to send funds to for our fundraiser is flyingfrog2015@gmail.com.

Many thanks!

Hellbender

Funds received Magnolia, thanks ever so much for contributing to the rebuilding of our town.  We will for sure post pictures of it here on the Wire when its done!

Hellbender

Morning Hellbender,

I would like #2 and #6, holster and pouch please sent to zip 97760.  PM me with the gold sending particulars.

Thanks, Caladisi Kid :)

2 hours ago, Caladisi kid said:

Morning Hellbender,

I would like #2 and #6, holster and pouch please sent to zip 97760.  PM me with the gold sending particulars.

Thanks, Caladisi Kid :)

Morning Caladisi Kid,

I'm so sorry but I see now that I put in #6 in error.  I have only 5 items to sell here, and I duplicated #5 and called it # 6.  Someone before you wanted #5, so all I have for you is # 2.  Do you still want # 2 by itself?

2 hours ago, Muley Gil SASS # 57795 said:

I'll take # 4 and # 5, the brown speed loader pouch and a handcuff holder. I'm interested in any brown basket weave gear.

My zip is 24326.

Howdy Muley Gil,

I tried sending you a PM through the Wire but it wouldn't go, telling me you can not receive messages.  Shipping comes to $8.25.  If you are going to pay using PayPal, please send the funds using the friends and family method (so we won't have to pay a fee) to this account: flyingfrog2015@gmail.com

If you are going to pay by check, please send me an email (my email address is that PayPal account) and I'll send you my address to send a check to made out to Up the Creek Gang.

I'll also need your address to ship the package to.

Thanks Pard!

Hellbender

2 hours ago, Bear Run Butch said:

Have have you contacted the NRA they will help with some or most of the cost. It has been my experience that they support all shooting and shooting ranges. 

Thanks, we've tried that.  For several reasons we don't qualify for any other their grants.

5 hours ago, Muley Gil SASS # 57795 said:

I'll take # 4 and # 5, the brown speed loader pouch and a handcuff holder. I'm interested in any brown basket weave gear.

My zip is 24326.

Muley Gil,

I still am unable to reach you by PM - it's still saying you cannot receive messages.  Maybe you need to delete old messages because there is a quota.  I don't have your email address or phone number so there is no other way to contact you other than post messages here.  I posted your total with shipping and how you can send payment earlier today, but I have not heard back from you.

Anyway, please email me at flyingfrog2015@gmail.com to let me know if you are still interested in buying these two items and if so which of the two methods you are going to use to pay for them.  I'm trying to get this resolved very soon only  because there is someone else who wants those handcuffs.  Should I not hear anything at all from you by Sunday evening, then Ill have to consider your "I'll take them" request null and void and proceed accordingly.  Please email me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Hellbender

49 minutes ago, Muley Gil SASS # 57795 said:

Fixing to send an e-mail. My e-mail address is similar to my user name. :D

got you email, thanks.  Was starting to worry about you!

• Hellbender changed the title to PRICE DROP Non-SASS holsters For Sale
  • Hellbender changed the title to FINAL PRICE DROP Non-SASS holsters For Sale
5 hours ago, Muley Gil SASS # 57795 said:

I'll take the Colt Safariland holster. Don't know why, but I will. Either PM me or e-mail me.

Thanks Muley.  I suspect you'll take it because it is such a cool holster!  I'll send you a PM.

Archived