SASS Wire Forum

The CURE for it all....

Chili Ron

Howdy.

Yep pards I found the cure for viruusss and racial whatever and bullyies.

and those tv commontaters who think they rund the world.

Third rock from the sun.

stream it play disks however you can git it.

Just keep it playing and all these problems that are cramed into our

brains just fades away.

It works fer me....

Best

CR

Being a bit of a "Trekkie" I have been watching the Star Trek Enterprise series again.

Also, if you have Amazon Video check out a  series called "New Tricks". It's a British comedy / drama series about a police officer and 3 retired police detectives solving unsolved crimes. Very funny and entertaining.

8 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Being a bit of a "Trekkie" I have been watching the Star Trek Enterprise series again.

Also, if you have Amazon Video check out a  series called "New Tricks". It's a British comedy / drama series about a police officer and 3 retired police detectives solving unsolved crimes. Very funny and entertaining.

don't know if I like Sandra or Shasa better.  

15 minutes ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

don't know if I like Sandra or Shasa better.  

I haven’t seen the seasons with Sasha yet. 

I have several seasons of Battle Bots and the original 405 Street Outlaws to fall back on.  Then there's Yellowstone, Six, and Deadwood!!

I have so many WW Johnstone, Ralph Compton, Ralph Cotton and the entire Louis LeAmore collection in paperback!!  I read a lot!  Sold 200 paperbacks last fall and have at leas three times that many still on the shelves!!

No votes for All in the Family?

12 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

No votes for All in the Family?

I didn’t know that was allowed on TV anymore, I miss the dukes of hazard reruns. Used to enjoy the occasional rosanne but they canceled her , last man standing has a new season soon .

I watch a lot of ID, Shark Tank, HGTV, and the Food Channel.

This week I watched Live with Kelly and Ryan, which is usually non political. Kelly ranted about Trump and the "riot" at the Capitol. I wrote them and asked to keep the show non political. I also wrote the Today show and complained about Savannah Guthrie, who interrupts everyone whether she's interviewing them or reporting. She seems to think her editorial opinions are more important then the interviewee.

I've stopped watching the news, nothing good to see, watching old western movies, John Wayne, Audie Murphy, and Randolph Scott to name just a few. I'm in a better mood now.:)

i no longer watch the news on TV , i only briefly listen to it on radio , i seldom accept what i hear as the truth without corroborating independently , we no longer have a free press as we once thought of it , 

my eife is in the process of closing her small business , eliminating our TV/business phone service - we will keep the internet for now , im not sure if ill miss it or not , its on a lot - old movies and old TV shows in the background , seldom really watching it gotten used to the background noise , ill figure it all out when its all finally done and gone , there is no need for propaganda in our house 

I was on the way to becoming a devoted fan of NETFLIX until I realized that all of "their" movies are made in Korea.

Archived