SASS Wire Forum

Keep Buying Guns And Ammo, Wherever You Find Them

Charlie T Waite

Soldier Celebrating Victory Armed Forces American Flag

Can’t say that I agree with the tenor of this article, but the continued accelerated purchase of guns and ammunition supports the industry, giving it the means to expand and to defend itself!!

I also feel that reloading and collecting guns and ammunition outside of the mainstream and among private citizens will make these control freaks’ goals and aspirations far more difficult to achieve and even farther more complicated to attempt!

Just gonna throw this out there.  In order to believe the election was anything other than legitimate, you would have to believe that every secretary of state in the union, as well as every election commissioner, and every governor (just for starters) was in on the plan.  It would have required buy in from all of those people to not fall apart in court, or in fact to even make it through the night on election day.  

16 minutes ago, Fretless said:

Just gonna throw this out there.  In order to believe the election was anything other than legitimate, you would have to believe that every secretary of state in the union, as well as every election commissioner, and every governor (just for starters) was in on the plan.  It would have required buy in from all of those people to not fall apart in court, or in fact to even make it through the night on election day.  

Actually, it would only require that a few states produce fraudulent voter totals and phony ballots!!  One or two states, such as Pennsylvania and Florida could sway the process in a close election!!  Remember the Bush/Gore election?? 

9 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Actually, it would only require that a few states produce fraudulent voter totals and phony ballots!!  One or two states, such as Pennsylvania and Florida could sway the process in a close election!!  Remember the Bush/Gore election?? 

Sure, in a hypothetical.  This however was not really a close election, and the record number of votes (on both sides of the aisle) was across the country, not just in swing states.  

In Bush/Gore there were incredibly small margins, and the courts found standing/heard cases with questions both sides agreed needed answering.  In this cycle scores of suits were dismissed (many by Trump appointed judges) for lack of standing and lack of evidence.  That's why I say that an isolated few could not have fraudulently altered the results.

I'm not claiming that there was any actual fraud, although several instances don't pass the smell test. Other than appearances, no evidence has been accepted in these cases!!  I'm saying that it is not only possible, but probably has happened!!  Those areas where the results are or have been in question are historically shady to begin with, and the powers that be in these areas are very adept in covering up malfeasance!!  

Since the media has chosen to dismiss any offered explanations or evidence and those who offer evidence have been shouted down, we will probably never know...

With 46 years in the computer business, I most definitely have the chops to write a fraudulent vote counting scheme in the Dominion servers.
Short of forensic analysis of the source code, I could cover my tracks and get away with it.

"Loose lips sink ships", so the fewer "in the know" about this fraud, the better.
No governors nor state officials need to be involved for this to work.

The only way to PROVE this is by forensic examination of the Dominion source code.
Compile the code, compare the digital signature with that of the existing code executing in the Dominion machine.

If the signatures match, the source code is that which was compiled to run in the machine.
If the signatures do not match, the source code has been doctored, and is a fraud.
If there is fraud in the source code, it is easily found and identified.

The gov't failed to sequester a sample of these machines AT THE TIME that fraud was suspected.
Replacing fraud memory sticks with bonafide sticks is easy and fast.
Their digital signature would then match any provided source code.

You cannot bring a successful DUI charge if you run the breath-a-lyzer test two weeks after the arrest.

Archived