SASS Wire Forum

doc roy l. pain

Have been trying to contact Belt Mountain Enterprises for a few months now. I was trying to find out if they had or ever were going to produce more of the quick change cylinder rod conversions for the Ruger old army. Emails have never been responded to and the phone number has no mailbox set up for it nor have I ever had anyone answer. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

I just went on their website and the order form appeared. Looks like they’re still there. I don’t have anything to order though .:)

50 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I just went on their website and the order form appeared. Looks like they’re still there. I don’t have anything to order though .:)

Been there. They don’t have the ROA conversion listed any more. Hard to do business with someone that will not respond back from their contact info. 

17 minutes ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Been there. They don’t have the ROA conversion listed any more. Hard to do business with someone that will not respond back from their contact info. 

It’s right there on the order page.

9 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

It’s right there on the order page.

If you go to the order page, it asks you the type of gun. Then farther down the page it asks the type of pin. The conversion pin is not listed, unless I am missing something

Under notes tell him it’s conversion. He’s a one man operation and doesn’t answer many phone calls. If you fill out the order form you’ll get a response. The pins are the same for C&B and conversion, by the way.

1 minute ago, Yul Lose said:

Under notes tell him it’s conversion. He’s a one man operation and doesn’t answer many phone calls. If you fill out the order form you’ll get a response.

Will do. Thanks much Yul

Woke up to an email from Belt Mountain with payment instructions on a pair of the Old Army quick disconnect pins. AOL sent it to the spam file so be sure and check that. They have the parts in stock.

2 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Woke up to an email from Belt Mountain with payment instructions on a pair of the Old Army quick disconnect pins. AOL sent it to the spam file so be sure and check that. They have the parts in stock.

Thanks Yul. Just checked my spam and I also received an email from him last night 

Kelye is a good guy for sure.

14 minutes ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Put in an order and sent the check

You’ll love those cylinder pins.

Archived