SASS Wire Forum

John Wick's EDC

Raylan

I would love to meet someone that could actually do what the fictitious John Wick can do...

For that matter I would like to meet the person that can do what any of these fantasy badazzes can do...

28 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I would love to meet someone that could actually do what the fictitious John Wick can do...

For that matter I would like to meet the person that can do what any of these fantasy badazzes can do...

Sorry Pat, but I don't think you really want to meet one of those pros... :ph34r:

They walk among us and its best we never have to find out their skills.....especially in person, if you know what I mean... ;)

..........Widder

15 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Sorry Pat, but I don't think you really want to meet one of those pros... :ph34r:

They walk among us and its best we never have to find out their skills.....especially in person, if you know what I mean... ;)

..........Widder

I want to meet the guys that can get shot in the shoulder and the next day are climbing the sides of buildings...:lol:

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I want to meet the guys that can get shot in the shoulder and the next day are climbing the sides of buildings...:lol:

That’s  Hollywood.

:lol:

Don't forget falling through a two-story roof onto a hard floor, getting up and dusting yourself off like it's nothing. Not so much as a sprained ankle. Or being shot at by ten bad guys with automatic weapons, yet not a single bullet out of a thousand fired so much as nicks you. Yet they turn the car you're driving into Swiss cheese.

It's called plot armor... nothing the bad guys do to the protagonist will kill him because he's essential to the entire movie plot. If James Bond got offed in the first five-minute fight scene it'd be a pretty dull movie afterwards.

8 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Most of us like to keep a low profile.

10 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Maybe you'll be able to come shoot with us soon.

10 hours ago, Raylan said:

Are you practicing running for office :) 

Archived