SASS Wire Forum

Biden says he will defeat the NRA

Pat Riot

I know many people do not like the NRA for one reason or another. To those of you who don’t, do you really want to let them get crushed by Biden and his ilk?

Biden Says He Will ‘Defeat the NRA’ While in Office

https://link.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/biden-says-he-will-defeat-the-nra-while-in-office_3650623.html

Download our app to read more at https://ept.ms/DownloadApp

Are we sure the NRA hasn't already defeated itself? 

Regardless, I'm sure Biden is correct. Apple, Google, Amazon,  etc. are shutting down free speech right now.  Is there any doubt he'll have their full support to squash NRA, GOA, and all other resistance to them deleting 2A? 

What do you or anyone else propose we do to stop it?

My first suggestion would be to make some donation to each of those 2A organizations. I’m a member of all three, and though I don’t approve of how the leadership of the NRA has conducted themselves lately, the reason for their existence is no less important!!

My second thought would be to urge all of the entities, local, state, and national, to work together and present a united front for all of the elected officials to deal with!!

Finally, get up and raise HELL, in a loud, vocal, organized, but peaceful, well self policed manner at every turn!!  Protest loudly and visibly!!  If you don’t think last Wednesday’s events didn’t strike fear in the very beings of the media and the rifraf in the Capitol, you’re badly mistaken!!

If you need to show a license or permit from a government entity to buy a gun, you do not have The Right to Keep and Bear Arms. That makes it a privilege, not a right. This is already the law in California, Connecticut, DC, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, and Washington. Don't kid yourself, in 28% of the States, there is no 2nd Amendment. For that matter, since we've been subject to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), created in 1998, the 2nd Amendment has effectively been a privilege granted by the Federal government, not a right. If you live in one of the aforementioned States or DC, not only do you need permission from the State, but also from the Federal government.

Support the 2A groups. ALL of them. Even $5.00-$10.00 if you can. Work to get PRO GUN people for state and local seats. Work to get PRO GUN people to congress and the Senate. PRO GUN Governors help immensely! 

Buy from your local gun shops if they have anything. This is a never ending battle with this anti-gun crowd!:angry:

Archived