SASS Wire Forum

Browns fans

2 minutes ago, Michigan Slim said:

I cannot believe

What I am seeing.

It IS the apocalypse!

Maybe an alternate universe?

I have confidence in the Browns to choke. I don't want them to, but, I won't come close to getting excited until the game is in the bag.

14 minutes ago, DocWard said:

I have confidence in the Browns to choke. I don't want them to, but, I won't come close to getting excited until the game is in the bag.

I hear ya, they have a history of blowing games in the 4th quarter. Fingers crossed!

Just now, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Is the football franchise going to also change their name? 

Surely the name "Browns" must be offensive to someone, somewhere, somehow. 

The Fruit of the Loom company? 

26 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Sounds like a true Browns fan.

Actually a Broncos fan (which many a Browns fan dislikes me for), or at least I was when I followed football more closely. But, they are an Ohio team, and the Steelers fans I know tend to be somewhat insufferable, even when they lose. So, I'll say "Go Browns!"

One down.....one to go......GO BUCKS!!!

411c741069173c8cea5a1f4435663956-1.jpg.c8f66de1c0d9bb19233e553dc299c89a.jpg

The Browns won and reacted with a show of class.  Good for them..  If they weren't going to lose next week they would be my SuperBowl team

My son sent this to me. :D

21147~2.jpeg

The Browns haven’t won a ROAD playoff game since 1969, haven’t won a playoff game since 1992

First time they ever beat the Steelers back to back ( they beat them last week too)

GO BROWNS!!!

6 hours ago, Noz said:

The Browns won and reacted with a show of class.  Good for them..  If they weren't going to lose next week they would be my SuperBowl team

Don’t underestimate them, I thought the Steelers were gonna kill em!

9 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

The Browns have kicked butt with what amounts to a pick- up team put together on the fly from guys passing by.   "Hey!  You want to play?"

USA!  USA!  USA!  (like the amateur hockey team beating the Russians). 

9 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

The Browns have kicked butt with what amounts to a pick- up team put together on the fly from guys passing by.   "Hey!  You want to play?"

31 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

USA!  USA!  USA!  (like the amateur hockey team beating the Russians). 

Actually most of this team has been together for at least 3 years and some players more than that. They played without their head coach (Covid) and without 3 defensive players that were out. This particular team has been building for the last 3 years.

GO BROWNS

16 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Actually most of this team has been together for at least 3 years and some players more than that. They played without their head coach (Covid) and without 3 defensive players that were out. This particular team has been building for the last 3 years.

GO BROWNS

I got the impression from the talking heads and the post-game interview that a goodly number of the players hadn't practiced together recently, or ever.

19 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

GO BROWNS

Head Coach and four players including starting corner and  all pro quarantined because of the China flu.

The Special Coordinator acting as the Head Coach.

Team was quarantined from practicing in their stadium because of the Bat flu.

Doesn't sound (to me) as a team that has been together for at least three years.

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

The Browns haven’t won a ROAD playoff game since 1969, haven’t won a playoff game since 1992

First time they ever beat the Steelers back to back ( they beat them last week too)

GO BROWNS!!!

Pointing things like that out is a great way to make them get too cocky.  Remember, we are talking about the Browns.

browns we want bama.JPG

13 minutes ago, Matthew Duncan said:

Head Coach and four players including starting corner and  all pro quarantined because of the China flu.

The Special Coordinator acting as the Head Coach.

Team was quarantined from practicing in their stadium because of the Bat flu.

Doesn't sound (to me) as a team that has been together for at least three years.

You're talking one game, I'm talking about the season and the team in general. Baker Mayfield has been the QB for 3 years, Miles Garrett, Landry and a bunch of others have been with the team for a few years but I get what you're saying, so the win was even better!!:)

23 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I got the impression from the talking heads and the post-game interview that a goodly number of the players hadn't practiced together recently, or ever.

Most of the team has been here for 3 years or more but last night you're correct there was a lot of "newbies" because of Covid.

11 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Pointing things like that out is a great way to make them get too cocky.  Remember, we are talking about the Browns.

browns we want bama.JPG

So they're going to get cocky because of what I said?:blink: The team is not cocky, it's confident! That picture has no bearing on this team in the present! Give 'em some credit!

3 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

You're talking one game, I'm talking about the season and the team in general. Baker Mayfield has been the QB for 3 years, Miles Garrett, Landry and a bunch of others have been with the team for a few years but I get what you're saying, so the win was even better!!:)

Yes.  I'm talking about one game both in reference to Browns and one US/Russia hockey game.

1 hour ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

steamrollerelephant.png

osu.jpg

I'm not into college football so whatever!!

GO BROWNS!!

19 hours ago, DocWard said:

Actually a Broncos fan (which many a Browns fan dislikes me for), or at least I was when I followed football more closely. But, they are an Ohio team, and the Steelers fans I know tend to be somewhat insufferable, even when they lose. So, I'll say "Go Browns!"

I would call that an understatement, Doc. 

Archived