SASS Wire Forum

Up arrow on site would be appreciated

Go West

It may be a small thing, but I like up arrow buttons on sites that have them. A simple click is all you need to go back to the top. Wouldn't that be great to have here as well?

I tried the Home button and it works, thanks for the suggestion. I guess you can teach an old dog or one-eyed fat man something now and then.

That's one thing I like about the Opera browser, you can do it with the mouse, no need for the keyboard.  Clicking on the tab at the top of the page takes you to the top, clicking again takes you back to where you were.

There are several options depending on your browser.

---------------

Hold the up or down arrow key down and the page will scroll in that directions.

Use the Home key to go to top and the End key to go to bottom of page.

Hold the Ctrl or Command key down and use the up or down Arrow key to go to top or bottom of page.

I use Chrome and the "Home" key takes you automatically to the top, and "End" key take you top the bottom.   But, I mostly just use the mouse on the scroll bar at the right, click near the top of the scroll path and you're at the top of the page.

2 hours ago, Go West said:

It may be a small thing, but I like up arrow buttons on sites that have them. A simple click is all you need to go back to the top. Wouldn't that be great to have here as well?

Well you can always just hit the <GO TO TOPIC LISTING that'll will bring you home.

Archived