SASS Wire Forum

Ammo Shortage Match Adjustments

Sarge

5 minutes ago, Tequila Shooter said:

@Sarge my comment about speaking volumes was geared more towards the person that came out and helped and the type of person they are.  However, I could see how it could be looked at as a statement about shortages.

Yes Sir.  I was reacting to the shortage causing a shooter to not be able to shoot.  Recognition to that individual who despite being unable to shoot still particiapted and helped out.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep a closer eye on my 22 than my 38 or 45.  I got into the game last time, or a previous time,  things got tight, so I was ready this time around and stocked up a bit.

I'm happy to see accommodations made for folks that weren't as prepared....for monthly matches, and scored separately.  For me, if I go out, I want an average of 10.10.4

While I still have been able to keep a steady supply coming in,  I will not use up what I can't replace.   We  will still attend matches , and mindy and the kids might shoot. 

With the new shooting sport we are starting I'll get plenty of shooting in anyway

On 1/19/2021 at 7:47 PM, Cowboy Junky said:

Maybe a good time to get rid of the 10 10 4........lol. It seems like any stage you write with less than 10 rifle at least on person in the posse will get a MSV. I miss the 7, 8 and 9 rifle stages. 

I miss the 11 and 12 rifle stages....unfortunately we have been conditioned to wear a mask, I mean 10 rifle shots that anything less will cause loading table and shooter muscle memory errors.

Archived