SASS Wire Forum

FS Black Town Coat size 42? PRICE DROP

Hellbender

We're selling some more items to raise money to rebuild our cowboy town in Lake Charles, Louisiana that was destroyed a few months ago by Hurricanes Laura and Delta.

Let me know what you want this town coat (please give your zip code) and I'll send you a PM with the total and how to pay (we take PayPal or personal check).  

Black Town Coat, no labels.  Buttons hidden when buttoned. Could be around a size 42 (it fits me well and that's my coat size).  Looks to me like its made of polyester but I'm not sure.  $16 + shipping  $10 + shipping

IMG_0699.jpeg

IMG_0697.jpeg

IMG_0694.jpeg

13 minutes ago, GhostRider, #73 SASSLIFE said:

***********  Hell Bender, I'll take #12; brown belt.  ************P.M. on way. pls acknowldg..gr

You got it GhostRider.  PM coming back to you in a few minutes.

Thanks,

Hellbender

Just now, No Show Joe said:

I’ll take 6/7/10,, let me now where to send the gold

They are yours.  Please let me know your zip code so I can figure shipping.  Thanks, Hellbender

1 hour ago, Hellbender said:

3. Frontier Classics trousers, brown with black stripes, size 42" with 31" inseam. $22 + shipping

4. Frontier Classics trousers, chestnut brown with black stripes, size 42" with 34 1/2" inseam.  $22+ shipping

5. Frontier Classics trousers, black with grey stripes, size 42" with 37" inseam. $22 + shipping

Ill take these. Let me know the total with shipping and the preferred method of payment. 

25 minutes ago, Rock Ridge Ron said:

I'll take #1 ship to 98422

You got it.  Will PM you soon.  Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

Ill take these. Let me know the total with shipping and the preferred method of payment. 

You've got them!  I'll PM you soon.  Thanks, Hellbender

23 minutes ago, Chert Rock Chuck said:

I’ll take #11

You've got it, I'll PM you soon!  Thanks, Hellbender

8 hours ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

If the deal on that brown size 50 town coat falls through, PLEASE contact me!

That deal is not finalized at this time, so if it does fall through I will contact you.

16 hours ago, Rock Ridge Ron said:

I'll take #1 ship to 98422

Howdy Rock Ridge Ron,

I sent you a PM yesterday but never heard back from you.  Please respond with a PM soon as someone else wants that coat if the deal falls through.

Thanks,

Hellbender

31 minutes ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

I will take the coat if it is still available- solid commitment! 

I've tried againto contact the person who said he wanted it but he still has not read the PM I sent 20 hours ago right after he said he wanted to buy it.  I'll give him another day and if still no response, it will be yours.

18 hours ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

Ok. Thank you for your even handedness. Again, you have my rock solid commitment to buy it.

Sorry Sgt., deal on coat came through - the other person has an admirable reason for the delay as he works with Scouts and was on an outing with them over the weekend.

Hellbender

6 hours ago, Not Dead Ed said:

Hey Hellbender, 

any chance that town coat is closer to a 46 or 48 than a 42?   
thanks, 

Sorry Not Dead Ed, I don't think so.  It fits me well and the last suit I bought (years and years ago but it still fits!) is a 42.

Archived