SASS Wire Forum

Need the Prayer Posse again update 1/15

Tyrel Cody

On the mend is good. I hope they recover quickly with no lasting affects.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:00 AM, Tyrel Cody said:

My Dad and Mom started having flu-like symptoms on Tuesday and then got tested for flu and Covid yesterday; both positive for Covid. Y'all please help me lift them up in prayer that they'll be ok; they're both 67.

1/9/20

Mom seems to be getting better mostly just coughing a lot, she's on about day 8. Dad is on day 4 or so and is holding steady with a low grade fever and lots of coughing. Both of their O2 levels are good in the mid 90s. They were both in the kitchen/up walking around when I dropped off groceries at about 1 today. 

1/11/20

Dad said they are on the mend, just really tired and Mom is coughing a lot.

That's a good sign.  Keep the news coming.  And if the occasion comes up where you can get real contact again, give them both a hug or two from us.

Still standing up on my knees for them and for you as well!

My daily prayer for them will continue

Just talked to Dad and he says he is a lot better and Mom is getting better; still a little tired and of course coughing, but not as bad. He has a follow up telecall with his doctor. 

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. 

12 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Just talked to Dad and he says he is a lot better and Mom is getting better; still a little tired and of course coughing, but not as bad. He has a follow up telecall with his doctor. 

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. 

A few more won't hurt the situation, I am certain. 

1/15/21

Dad says he is mostly better now, still a tad tired and coughing a little bit. Mom is getting better, but doc prescribed another round of steroids/antibiotics.

Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes.

My Dad was wiped out tired for about six weeks, but has recovered. Glad to hear your parents are on the mend...will continue to pray for their full recovery.

Archived