SASS Wire Forum

Today

Utah Bob #35998

Deleted. Everybody has their own problems and tragedies in these times. Sounded like I was whining about mine. I was just having a down day. Sorry. 

Sorry for your loss, I hope you remember the good times you had with him while he was here.

Condolences, my only child a daughter is 44 where ever she is. He lived his full life which was given to him.

12 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Would have been my son’s 44th birthday.

Life isn’t fair sometimes.:(

No, it’s not.  And I expect your missus is hurting as well.  

Make a little donation to St. Judes Hospital in his memory, take your wife out for lunch, cry a bit together, and remember folks here care about both of you.  Can’t hurt, might help.

UB----Following Allie's lead here--Our sincerest condolences for your loss. Sending prayers up for you, your wife and your friends.

Eyesa & Ellie

Still, condolences.

UB!! You have every right to feel down and to mark his passing!

Let us share the burden!  You would do the same for any one of us!!

21 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Deleted. Everybody has their own problems and tragedies in these times. Sounded like I was whining about mine. I was just having a down day. Sorry. 

No need to apologize, Bob.  If you can't let go amongst your friends, then what are friends for?

22 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

DAMMIT BOB!

Yes, everybody has their issues.   And everybody has FRIENDS who would give you the skin off their backs to ease your pain. 

So let it out!  Ain't a one of us going to begrudge you a little comfort. 

22 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

No apologies are necessary. You are entitled to have down days, particularly in such cases. I would wager everyone who checked this thread would consider themselves honored that you would consider seeking solace here among us.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:53 PM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Bob--Don't feel sorry for sharing with your Pards. I think that's part of why we are here. This is just the sort of thing that needs support and prayers from your friends--physical and virtual. You are always there for us and sometimes we need to be there for you. God Bless

Bob and Lin I followed your son's illness and his loss when you shared it with us here. I remeber your posts and the sense you shared.  Know that you have friends here, not just electronic ghosts, but actual friends who hope and wish only the best for you and yours. 

Archived