SASS Wire Forum

OOOO, spooky.

Noz

There is a document on line that explains what happened to let the 19-virus get so out of hand and how the heroes of the VA have been matching forward in proper formation to protect the veterans from this scourge.  It is a blatant attempt to CYA.  I scanned it in the hope of getting some simple answers as to when a vaccine might be available.

(scanned in this case meaning I attempted to read most of the paragraph headings, with an occasional stop when a heading grabbed me)  I blew better than an hour because every one had to insure that their name appeared in the best possible light.  It only took 577 pages to accomplish.Along about page 450 or thereabouts I learned that vaccination would begin when "supplies of vaccine and trained personnel were available".  I feel so much better now.

Another little tidbit I picked out was that "Wutan" province had not had a reported case of the virus since April 2020.

Not to join the league of the tinfoil hat folks but: I am a trained chemical, radiological and biological warfare officer.  It would look like a perfectly developed virus, introduced quietly to a country that is not without resources but would ignore the initial infection because of the firm knowledge that our medical folks can handle it.The best way of propagating the virus (airborne) with a long enough incubation period to insure maximum dispersion.  To insure there would be no cause of concern to their own populace a vaccine was developed before the virus was loosed.

The result is a confused opponent, concentrated on the disease at the expense of everthing else

Thus the targeted country in a  period of flux with a new leadership of questionable competence Is ripe for whatever strike the agressor, whether it may be economic, militarily or propagand wishes to employ.

My next move if I were in charge would be to pop a high altitude high yield EMP nuke over New York, Boston and Washington.  Put all computers in the target area in a not  fixable state.

But then the sky might fall too. 

14 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Is that plastic wrap, aluminum foil or wax paper? Each one has different uses or can be used for the same thing.:ph34r:

Heck, I don't know...:lol:

1 hour ago, Noz said:

...My next move if I were in charge would be to pop a high altitude high yield EMP nuke over New York, Boston and Washington.  Put all computers in the target area in a not  fixable state.

But then the sky might fall too. 

That would eliminate a lot of old folks too, pacemaker, ventilator...

2 hours ago, Noz said:

Not to join the league of the tinfoil hat folks but: I am a trained chemical, radiological and biological warfare officer.  It would look like a perfectly developed virus, introduced quietly to a country that is not without resources but would ignore the initial infection because of the firm knowledge that our medical folks can handle it.The best way of propagating the virus (airborne) with a long enough incubation period to insure maximum dispersion.  To insure there would be no cause of concern to their own populace a vaccine was developed before the virus was loosed.

A-a-a-a-n-d . . .

the country responsible for the virus would introduce it locally shortly before a national celebration that would invite the largest voluntary draw of foreign visitors and returning citizens, after which they would disperse across the globe as they returned to their homes after the celebration.

23 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

How long did it take you to put it together?

Oh, I found it. I don't wear one. I want them to know what I think. :D

3 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

No, I think this one is:

KNORVA Hat, blue - IKEA

It's lined with ABBA brand tinfoil. ;)

ABBA tinfoil.jpg

7 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Is that plastic wrap, aluminum foil or wax paper? Each one has different uses or can be used for the same thing.:ph34r:

The box does say "foil".  Look at the top box, right under the "R" in Reynolds.

Archived