SASS Wire Forum

And then there was one...

Howdy I posted 3 months back that we lost  Stella our 10 yo Cattle X ..today we had to send our Sharpei X 'Kookee to doggie heaven..in only one week an agressive cancer was shutting down her organs..a beautiful girl with a terrific nature, we will very much miss her funny antics.

Gullee is now  our lone survivor  & is 12 in May so we  hope he doesn't depart anytime soon ..

Photo is Kookee, Gullee & Stella

Luv 'ya Kook & treasure the 9 years we had together.....

SAM_0459.JPG

kookeetaken by nev.jpg

004.JPG

They go so soon!!  Each one takes a little piece of our soul with them and as we heal, that part of the soul grows back bigger!!  

A good dog makes their person grow a little better!!!

Sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your Kookee. We just recently lost our Marlin the Rottwieler. It never gets easy. Kookee will send another your way someday and will be waiting at the bridge for you. I say with blurred vision. Hang in there Mohawk.

Eyesa & Ellie

I am so sorry.  Loss of our littles buddies is so heartbreaking.  

When my little pard died two years ago I thought I could not bear getting another pup-pup.  Fortunately after about nine months a pair of piercing eyes caught my soul and I am so glad he did.  I would have gone insane sitting home alone the past many covid restricted months without my new little pard.

Thank you all for your beautiful comments..I miss Kookee terribly but thankfully  we have our Gullee who has never left my side, I have attached a just now  pic of him snoozing behind me while at the computer.

023.JPG

022.JPG

Sorry for your loss.  I love dogs and had to lose 3.  No fun.

Archived