SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold 2021 !!!!!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy all, sorry if anyone is having email trouble my email is jeromejarvis61@gmail.com.   We still have room if anyone is on the fence. If so send me a picture of the application so can get you in the system. You can pay when you get here or use the PayPal account. Safe travels everyone see y’all soon!!!!!

Hey, Brother Joe!!  There’s a question of dress code at the bottom of the last page!!

The doc says I ain’t allowed to walk around yet!! I’ll be mostly setting on my stool or riding around on something!!  I might try shootin’ long range and the Cowboy Olympics!!

ANYHOW!!  I’ll be there Monday!! Figure out how to put me to some use!!  

Fixin’ hats Tuesday and Wednesday!  After that, it’ll depend on what’s needed!!

SE YA’S MONDAY!!!

8 hours ago, Copperhead Joe, SASS # 39162 said:

Howdy all, sorry if anyone is having email trouble my email is jeromejarvis61@gmail.com.   

Thanks. I have forwarded the email to you.

2 minutes ago, Long Gulch, SASS #53035 said:

Mr B,

Oops! Haven't been back here for a while but yes, text sent.

HEY!! LG!!  You bringing Curly Bill witcha’??

We’ll be playing Saturday night!!  I bet if he’s there, we could work him in!!

On 7/9/2021 at 6:32 PM, Long Gulch, SASS #53035 said:

Mr B,

Oops! Haven't been back here for a while but yes, text sent.

Lol. I meant are you going to Black Gold? I didn't see you on the shooters list.

Pulled in today to start the finish up work, A few folks are already here,  waiting on the rest of you all.

Lets go to Kentucky.

We'll be coming in mid day Tuesday.

41 minutes ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Around the same time for us also. 

OK, Challenge accepted. It's a race then. :D:P:D

Got here just before 2:00 pm!!

The feller at the desk at the Heritage Inn says there are still a few rooms available!!

Gonna’ head down to the range in a little bit!!

If yer still on the fence, there’s still time!!

Lol. I get the best parking spot every time because I share.  I have enough batteries to run them continuously for probably 10 stages. And if it's there feel free to enjoy the breeze. 

Here are the detailed main match results for BG!  These can also be found on our website- ponderosa-pines.

I'll be posting pics there once I'm also to get a hold of some.  Feel free to send me some of your favorite pics! ponderosapinesposse@gmail.com

2021 Black Gold_DetailedMatchResultsByTime.pdf

As always a great match. Can't thank the whole BG crew enough. 

Saturday night's entertainment  by Blackwater and Milkbone was also top notch as usual. 

If you've never been you're definitely missing a fantastic time.

I had a wonderful time!  Guess I’m a hillbilly at heart. I knew all the songs and words from Hee Haw. That was one of my favorite Saturday night shows back in the day. Tenneessee Tall was my most favorite Minnie Pearl! Thank you to everyone that had a hand in making this a great shoot!  

1 minute ago, Yazoo City Gal said:

I had a wonderful time!  Guess I’m a hillbilly at heart. I knew all the songs and words from Hee Haw. That was one of my favorite Saturday night shows back in the day. Tenneessee Tall was my most favorite Minnie Pearl! Thank you to everyone that had a hand in making this a great shoot!  

Yazoo is right on the money.  What a great shoot!

Copper Head, Cat, and company did a wonderful job.  The music and fellowship were second to none.  If you've never been to a Black Gold shoot, you need to put it on your cowboy shooting bucket list.

Archived