SASS Wire Forum

I didn't get the last issue...

Three Foot Johnson

... of Guns of the Old West. I sent an email and "we don't have any more"...? Do they send extra copies to the recycler that quick?? Anyway, I found one on eBay for about what it would be from the magazine rack at the store. The tracking number says it was delivered Monday, but no magazine in my LOCKING mail box. Of course the seller says, "Tough s**t, the tracking number says it was delivered". What are the odds? What is in this issue that God doesn't want me to know about?  :(

Oh man, you missed the best issue ever! There was something for everyone. The reason they don't have anymore is they all sold out because the issue was so good. It's too bad you missed it. It is sure to be a collector's item. Yep, one of the best ever...

Seriously, if you have a subscription I think you also qualify for the digital issues which can be downloaded off the website. That's how I do my copies of Guns. I get the paper issue, then download the digital copy and save it on my computer. The paper version gets passed on and I don't have stack of magazines filling up my closet. I think Guns and GOTOW are published by the same company. If you bought the subscription today you could most likely download the digital copy now.

About two issues ago I didn't get mine when everyone else in the world had theirs. I called them, they sent me a new issue that arrived within a few days.

Of course that was back before the mail-in election ballots seemed to screw up the whole length of time it takes for something to get through the mail these days......

Coincidence?:ph34r:

The tracking number shows #2 was delivered, and I'm sure it was, just not to MY mailbox. I'm hoping whoever got it puts it back in my mailbox, but no luck so far. If it doesn't show up by Friday, I'll get copy #3 on the way. This is going to be a $20 issue before it's over.  :lol:

It's just pocket change, so I'm not going to worry about it much, I'll just get #3 on the way if #2 doesn't show up in the next two days.

2 hours ago, Cholla said:

Oh man, you missed the best issue ever! There was something for everyone. The reason they don't have anymore is they all sold out because the issue was so good. It's too bad you missed it. It is sure to be a collector's item. Yep, one of the best ever...

Cholla, you have a mean streak. :P :D

7 hours ago, Fence Cutter said:

Yeah that sure sounds like a post office screw up. Any help from the postmaster?

He's not done reading it yet 

Archived