SASS Wire Forum

Gun Talk: new grip from Wilson Combat

Widder, SASS #59054

Just for general info, I recently replaced my grip frame on both my SIG P320 full size .357 SIG and my SIG P320 Compact 9mm 

with the new grip frame from Wilson Combat.

I really like the Wilson grip MUCH BETTER than the original SIG grip frame.   

Just wanted to pass along a positive comment.

..........Widder

If it is the one I have held, it is nice, but doesn't fit my hand. A guy I work with behind the gun counter got one for his. Everyone of my co-workers that tried it loved it, except me. Purely subjective opinion, though.

20 minutes ago, DocWard said:

If it is the one I have held, it is nice, but doesn't fit my hand. A guy I work with behind the gun counter got one for his. Everyone of my co-workers that tried it loved it, except me. Purely subjective opinion, though.

I agree..... purely subjective.     My friend Slater tried mine and didn't like it as much as the original factory grip.

But I can say this much, it is as they advertise.   Both of my Fire Control Modules fit snugly, finish was really nice, and it

is slightly smaller than the factory 'medium' grip and slightly larger than the factory 'small' grip.

Just thought I would pass along my experience about these grip frames to those who own and shoot a P320.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I agree..... purely subjective.     My friend Slater tried mine and didn't like it as much as the original factory grip.

But I can say this much, it is as they advertise.   Both of my Fire Control Modules fit snugly, finish was really nice, and it

is slightly smaller than the factory 'medium' grip and slightly larger than the factory 'small' grip.

Just thought I would pass along my experience about these grip frames to those who own and shoot a P320.

..........Widder

Definitely seemed to be a high quality piece, no doubt about that, and worth a look.

Yes, I've had one from W. C. for a while now, angle is a little closer to a 1911 than the SIG factory with a much more grippable texture (for me).

Archived