SASS Wire Forum

Color it sold --Winchester 1897, Non Takedown

Jackpine Bill

Hello the fire.

Decided that I will never do anything with this gun, so will see who would like it. 

Note:  Interested in "face to face" sale only in Arizona.  Am located in Casa Grande and would meet from Phoenix to Tucson or possibly at Tombstone match.  Will be at the Territorial Prison Breakout.

12 gauge, 32" barrel, full chock.  It is a Model C.  Serial # 178,XXX, which I believe makes year of manufacture 1902.  

This shotgun has obviously been rebluded, stock checkered and refinished and looks very good, but the inside of bore is not pretty.  It is pretty badly pitted. 

Reduced price:  $450

Let me know if you have any questions.  Can email or test more pics, if desired.

Thanks,

Jackpine BillIMG-1753.thumb.jpg.c32aac4a1c78937fd53342a98002370f.jpgIMG-1758.thumb.jpg.21fc0d09dc879d2c33368669c3692fdc.jpgIMG-1754.thumb.jpg.5a9ed7807105180a3bcc8003dc0d4b48.jpgIMG-1755.thumb.jpg.8033cf53621255cfc5900e8efc9783a8.jpg

Jackpine Bill;  Got your message  will meet Boulder Canyon Bob at ACSA this Saturday & thanks again.

Joe

On 1/7/2021 at 8:09 AM, Tex Jones, SASS 2263 said:

Hi, Bill,

Say hello to Squibber and the boys for me, if you see them.  Happy New Year.

Tex

Hey Tex,

Somehow I missed this when you posted.  I do want to ask; Why should I have to put up with Squibber?  Deal with him youself!   Sorry Squibber, sometimes I just can't help myself!!!!

Jackpine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jackpine Bill changed the title to FS: Reduced Price --Winchester 1897, Non Takedown

Thanks for those who bumped, but have not been monitoring for a few weeks.  Afraid the Norweigen Bride and I, along with others, got the dreaded Covid when we were at Yuma for the Breakout.  Were really down, but over the bad part and over the contagious period, but just can't kick the fatigue.

Anyway, price dropped to $450.  Still just interested in FTF.  Not sure when I will get to a shoot, but would meet someone in Casa Grande or southern Valley area.

Would consider somethings in trade.  Looking for 180 to 200 grain .358 bullet mold.  Would also consider  quality 22 LR rifle or ??

Thanks,

Jackpine

• Jackpine Bill changed the title to Color it sold --Winchester 1897, Non Takedown

Archived