SASS Wire Forum

[SOLD] Uberti El Patron Competition (357 / 38)

g9qEyHW.jpg

uuqXKBq.jpg

5kRWt2P.jpg

This Uberti El Patrón Competition was an extra pistol that I bought to tide me over until I received my matching set of Ruger Vaquero Bisleys.

I purchased it new w/out box, and it still had the original hang tag on the trigger guard.

It has since been to the range one time with maybe 18 rounds of 38 rounds thru it.

Still in excellent condition.

Price is $600. SOLD

Trades welcome for Remington 1875 Outlaw (clone).

Includes shipping and insurance to your favorite FFL or face-to-face transfer at a reasonable distance from Greenville, SC.

Please feel free to ask questions. Happiness guaranteed.

W.B.

If you still own this gun on Saturday I would love to see it.  Stitcher and I will be coming down to the match at Belton.

19 minutes ago, Cimmarron said:

Looks like 5-1/2” barrel not 4-3/4.

Optical illusion, I think.  Note that the ejector housing is the same length as the barrel.

Does it have transfer bar or firing pin on the hammer?  Do you have the box? I will take it if it has the old style hammer no transfer junk,  Irish ☘️ Pat sass 19486, I am sending you  PM

Oh, my! Sorry, everyone. I didn't see any of these replies. I really need to fix my notification settings so that I get an email when replies are posted.

In the meantime, this little beauty is sold to Irish-Pat.

Thanks for your time and comments, everyone.

W.B.

• Wade Butcher changed the title to [SOLD] Uberti El Patron Competition (357 / 38)

Archived