SASS Wire Forum

Cleaning house: all sold, thanks!

Ricochet Jose

Drop a line below if you send a PM - was having issues with them this morning.

Cleaning house.  Have for sale the following:

SOLD -  “Open Range” style holster for a 7.5” SAA.  Natural oiled color, been used but still in good shape.  $40 shipped.

SOLD - 500ct 32H&R bullets from Meister lead cast bullets.  78grain, .312 diameter, box never opened.  $50 shipped.

SOLD to G W Wade - VZ Grips for full size 1911.  Came with a recent acquisition from another cowboy here on the classifieds, don’t need them so figured I’d pass them on to the next guy.  

SOLD - Scrimshaw grips for full size 1911 still available.  $15 shipped.

SOLD - Three John Wayne style holsters.  These are made from heavy saddle skirting leather and are very stiff.  They will hold a full size SAA with a 4.75” barrel, but I found they fit a ruger wrangler or similar size revolver quite nicely.  Left hand, right hand, and a right crossdraw.  $75 shipped for all three.

I will take the last pair of 1911 grips   The white rough textured ones    GW    PM sent

I'll take the 32's.  Hopefully you have PayPal

City Dude

22 minutes ago, GhostRider, #73 SASSLIFE said:

Ricochet. I just now tried to PM you with my info but mine said "Ricochet can't receive....   gr

I went in and deleted a bunch of old messages - should be good now.

2 minutes ago, GhostRider, #73 SASSLIFE said:

************** it's good now.**********

+ I really like your alias +

Ricochet, do you NOW have my address/city stuff?

just making sure. Thanks,  gr

I have not received a new message.  Text me at 507-327-6480 and we’ll finalize this while I figure out my inbox.

I haven’t heard back from the gents who initially wanted the grips so they’re back up for grabs!  Also added some more holsters I don’t need.

I'll take the 3 holsters..perfect for the 32's I gave my granddaughter for Christmas

City Dude

20 minutes ago, Ricochet Jose said:

I haven’t heard back from the gents who initially wanted the grips so they’re back up for grabs!  Also added some more holsters I don’t need.

You including me?     Payment already sent!      GW

Archived